Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i thought it was confirmed hurts like hell is 2018, i have it under self titled sessions since it leaked, something changed on that?

I’ve always thought that too! But a lot of people have it as 2015-2016

Most of her early 2018 sessions were for pitching (as said by Charli) and she worked with The Invisible Men during that time, and Madison released the song later that year. So I personally assumed it was from that time but we’ve never had any real confirmation I suppose!

On 3/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, Glitter Boy said:

Thank you :heart: I made sure the chorus sounded as punchy as it needed to sound :makeup: 

Where can I find this version? 

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

King @111 are you able to confirm dates for these songs?

Hide contents

- Hurts Like Hell (largely assumed to be XCX World sessions but I feel it may be early 2018?)

- Time & Envy (Charli or XCX World?)

- Idea 3 [untitled / scratch] (Charli or XCX World?)

- Just One Touch (HIFN or Crash?)

- Back Again (Sucker or Crash?)

Also we know The Middle was recorded in 2017 but would you happen to have an exact date?

hurts like hell is 2018, time & envy & idea 3 are charli outtakes done w/ sophie, and the last two are crash songs. even if touch was made during HIFN it still makes zero sense to call it a HIFN outtake because of how sonically "janet era" it is. By that logic new shapes would be an HIFN outtake along with every rule since they r old. she said she was making the albums at the same time so it wouldn't be too surprising if it was like from 2020 and she happened to make it during HIFN with an HIFN producer.  back again is no doubt crash, she does sound really good in comparison to what she sounded like thru 2017-2021 but she literally mentions a car crash so i highly highly doubt that is from 2013 lmfaoo

xMcVPI7.jpg

13 hours ago, abdulla said:

king can u pls link me to your mix? :heart: I

12 hours ago, Salem Prose said:

1 hour ago, v1town said:

Where can I find this version? 

@Salem Prose thank you for sharing it!

EDIT: WELP I GUESS SOMEONE JUST REUPLOADED MY MIXES INTO THE D SITE SO :deadbanana: 

8 minutes ago, abombnd said:

hurts like hell is 2018, time & envy & idea 3 are charli outtakes done w/ sophie, and the last two are crash songs. even if touch was made during HIFN it still makes zero sense to call it a HIFN outtake because of how sonically "janet era" it is. By that logic new shapes would be an HIFN outtake along with every rule since they r old. she said she was making the albums at the same time so it wouldn't be too surprising if it was like from 2020 and she happened to make it during HIFN with an HIFN producer.  back again is no doubt crash, she does sound really good in comparison to what she sounded like thru 2017-2021 but she literally mentions a car crash so i highly highly doubt that is from 2013 lmfaoo

Back Again doesn't sound like Crash to me at all but everyone is saying it's from that era. Mentioning a car crash doesn't make it a part of the Crash sessions but dont mind me I'm deaf :whatever2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

@Salem Prose thank you for sharing it, though I guess I never updated ddddd. When I extended the whole album (except Twice), I made an improved version of my BFY extended so here it is: https://onlyfiles.io/f/75660d37f6fa4648b5e4f0c91a8b6a71

Back Again doesn't sound like Crash to me at all but everyone is saying it's from that era. Mentioning a car crash doesn't make it a part of the Crash sessions but :whatever2: 

i mean yeah but its crash era 

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

i mean yeah but its crash era 

Yeah I guess I'm just deaf dddd I played it twice followed by a couple from the album and I can actually hear similarities. Mostly production-wise. Sorry xx

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: