Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can't help but wonder what direction she would've went in for her fifth and final album (with her label) if covid hadn't have happened and we'd gotten Crash instead of how i'm feeling now?

1 minute ago, bored said:

I can't help but wonder what direction she would've went in for her fifth and final album (with her label) if covid hadn't have happened and we'd gotten Crash instead of how i'm feeling now?

i'd assuming we would've gotten a un-quarantine version of how i'm feeling now considering that's what the original plan was

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i'd assuming we would've gotten a un-quarantine version of how i'm feeling now considering that's what the original plan was

I'm pretty sure Crash is the album she'd already began making and referred to as the "Janet" album? We know a few of these songs existed pre-how im feeling now or were created alongside it.

I just wonder whether she's still have wanted to do the big pop girl roll out and really dive into that image etc. Or whether it'd be an alternate version of Crash? 

And then if it was the big pop album like we hear it today would she have continued with that for her 5th album or gone some other direction?

4 minutes ago, bored said:

I'm pretty sure Crash is the album she'd already began making and referred to as the "Janet" album? We know a few of these songs existed pre-how im feeling now or were created alongside it.

I just wonder whether she's still have wanted to do the big pop girl roll out and really dive into that image etc. Or whether it'd be an alternate version of Crash? 

And then if it was the big pop album like we hear it today would she have continued with that for her 5th album or gone some other direction?

didn't she say she was gonna make a big pc album after the janet album though?

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

didn't she say she was gonna make a big pc album after the janet album though?

i think that became hifn. she released the pc album first (hifn) and the pop/janet album (crash) after that

bIZyMFi.gif

Just now, Waterfall said:

i think that became hifn. she released the pc album first (hifn) and the pop album (crash) after that

i know 

what i'm saying is that i'm pretty sure that if quarantine didn't happen (what @bored is asking) i think it would just be flipped with crash first then hifn

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

According to Miranda (insider);

Club Crash (The Blessed Madonna Remix) is coming April 31st!

includes "(Make It) Sweat" [Jack Antonoff Acoustic Remix feat. Lorde]

FatDistinctBird-max-1mb.gif