Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

can we talk about how random famous music video is #LMFAO tite

the video could’ve been so amazing yet they chose to do THAT :um2: still iconic though

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Anyone else remember that weird video where she was in a field in a cupboard screaming buttercups & bananas 

yes! i was trying to look for it a month ago but couldn't find the link anywhere

50 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I became a fan after watching the Famous music video and deciding to listen to SUCKER... I can't believe a video so bad turned me into a stan :toofloppy:

that was quite the same for me lol i love Famous mv tho

i discovered charli because she performed break the rules on snl (and discovered that she was the boom clap & fancy girl) and middle school me was bopping

i then discovered true romance and my life was never the same :xcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i was wondering the other day how a 2018 version of "charli" would turn out using leftover xcx world tracks + some of the new songs instead of the one we got with all new songs

i'm not sure on a tracklist yet but i think this pool of songs would be probably appropriate:

come to my party

girls night out

bounce

no angel

taxi

waterfall

5 in the morning

focus

blame it on your love

white mercedes

party 4 u

party party

wanna get fucked up?

the party's never over

official / types

party party, the party's never over, and party 4 u def wouldn't be on it. Also WGFU is sophie's song not charli's

On 4/3/2022 at 6:45 PM, Pop The Balloons said:

What's the gif on the bottom of your posts

it’s from this music video, i promise you it’s worth the watch :angie: she started blowing up in 2016 but ended up deleting her first 2 albums and changing her artist name. i’m convinced lanaboards would adore her old music

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

i was kinda always aware of charlis presence in pop music but never gave her the time because at the time i was very heavily into classic rock and alternative music, the first time i remember i really tried to listen to her was around the time n1a came out. i only checked out lipgloss because i couldnt believe an artist was actually featuring cupcakke on a commercial[esque] song, charli bein a label girlie. i also literally had to turn it off because i did not like it , it was bad the first time i tried to listen :ohno: but now i think that may be because i just wasnt ready as a person LOL ,it took pop 2 leaking and me listening to Lucky to really -get it-. and then i started listening to other artists from her circle, like SOPHIE, and exploring myself as well, everything kinda made sense and it was so easy to appreciate her artistry from then on, so… I guess what I’m trying to say is… Lucky is her best song? It changes lives. :true: