Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

What are the chances of there being an I Got It Bad Charli writers demo out there (assuming she co-wrote it)

from what I understand they wrote it together, she didn't send her the demo, so I don't think there is one

I was just wondering what a N1A/Pop2/Droplets/XCX World album tracklist would be......

Spoiler

1 - Come To My Party

2 - Bounce

3 - Good Girls

4 - Babygirl

5 - I Got It

6 - Boys

7 - Girls Night Out

8 - Out Of My Head

9 - Blame It On Your Love

10 - Lipgloss

11 - Down Like Woah

12 - White Roses

13 - Lucky

14 - Focus

15 - Tears

16 - Waterfall

17 - After the Afterparty

18 - 5 In The Morning

i know i’m bout to get roasted but i don’t really care lol

moonlight w/ charli is actually a vibe but i’m also partial because i love when charli talks/whisper raps and also i love rap that doesn’t have to do with drugs and stacks and racks and goes and bitches lmao this is just cheesy n fun

On 4/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, National Anthem said:

I have been listening to Sucker a lot recently and it has me in my feels :poordat: Yes- it is my least favorite Charli project overall, but I remember when it came out 8 years ago how excited I was and how obsessed I was with it. I just have to hold on to that feeling when I listen and it’s so nostalgic and amazing for that reason.

As Charli’s music style has grown and evolved she has continued to make better and better music in my opinion, but Sucker is still really fun project to look back at. Even “Boom Clap”, which we all are a bit sick of, was one of my favorite songs of 2014 when I look back at my end of the year list. 

I love Sucker <3

Ive been hooked recently tbh

Roman

17 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

isn't technically i got it bad? i mean she's not on it but they did write together ughhhh when is she releasing it 

It got leaked. [link removed]

I think this is the link, i refuse to be a sunrae but i stole tbe link from twitter xx

mod note: user has been banned for this post

Edited by admin
Sharing illegal download links to leaks of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited

Roman

1 hour ago, palmtrev said:

i know i’m bout to get roasted but i don’t really care lol

moonlight w/ charli is actually a vibe but i’m also partial because i love when charli talks/whisper raps and also i love rap that doesn’t have to do with drugs and stacks and racks and goes and bitches lmao this is just cheesy n fun

girl literally all anyone talked about was moonlight demo for months you’re not special! stream moonlight exactly 

8 hours ago, Waterfall said:

i get so curious to see how xcx3 would be if the songs 

Hide contents

gno, ctmp, bounce, gg, iwbwu, die4, cyhm, dlw, waterfall & queen lizzy

didn't leak. in may 2017 she said the album was delayed to 2018... i don't think she would release an album with songs made in 2015-16 (and boys) in 2018... maybe she would put some songs like bioyl and boys on it? but from the leaked songs i only see ctmp, gno and maybe no angel being released in an album if it didn't leak in 2017 the rest would probably be new songs made in 2017. also if she was keeping that tracklist bfy shared i think boys before no angel and bioyl after na would make sense for me...

This for me feels like a good balance of original concept plus newer tracks that the label probably liked?

Spoiler

01. Come To My Party

02. 1999

03. Girls Night Out

04. I Wanna Be With U

05. Boys

06. No Angel

07. Blame It On Your Love

08. Down Like Whoa

09. Waterfall

10. The One That I Die 4

11. Taxi

12. Good Girls

13. After The Afterparty

It's so strange to me how in early 2015 she was playing Mow That Lawn live and said it was her new song; at this time a punk album was rumoured. But by the end of the year she was making songs like Girls Night Out?

And then in 2017 the XCX World album was due to be released but then whilst it was delayed then leaked we got Number 1 Angel (I guess not too experimental but sonically a shift from the main album) and then Pop 2, her most bold and experimental project?

I'd love to see a timeline of her musical sessions and planned releases.