Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think i have them so give me 30-45 minutes to get home and settled and i’ll pm that stem to you

i got the tag

how the fuck did they pitch it like that im struggling so hard lmfao

negAbhB.png

23 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i got the tag

how the fuck did they pitch it like that im struggling so hard lmfao

try tuning the lipgloss stem to d-flat (up one semitone)

8 minutes ago, zaddyxcx said:

Lmao would anyone be willing to transcribe the Im done lyrics for those of us with auditory processing issues?

ok glad i'm not the only one that was just hearing gibberish and then "i'm done i'm done i'm done i'm done"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok glad i'm not the only one that was just hearing gibberish and then "i'm done i'm done i'm done i'm done"

Just listened to the live recording again and some of the vocals on that are clearer than the file we got!

The only thing worse than a teased song not leaking is when it leaks and the quality is trash smh :defeated:

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I've had this & Addison's album on repeat all week, lol. My DM's are off. I'm on PHF tho

so it's confirmed that she's preparing to release an alBUM??? when is it coming ive been waiting for so long

Just now, Charlottexseax said:

so it's confirmed that she's preparing to release an alBUM??? when is it coming ive been waiting for so long

No, She's not. Addison got so much backlash from Obsessed, and she lost her distr. deal. She's focused on film now, and from what i've heard, she's done w music. She's currently working on a movie. You guys shouldn't have dragged her so hard, lol

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

No, She's not. Addison got so much backlash from Obsessed, and she lost her distr. deal. She's focused on film now, and from what i've heard, she's done w music. She's currently working on a movie. You guys shouldn't have dragged her so hard, lol

nah cause if this is real im gonna k*ll myself 

i am calling miranda, sweat needs to be put on japanese dbree single with lucy loo

japanese people were robbed when their car crashed and blue tooth was out of service

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

i'm done...this is what you guys were thirsting for...:awkney:

Our frenemies era over just as soon as it started. You will pay for these words…

Spoiler

HEARTCORE WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU :trisha:

6 minutes ago, Sis said:

i am calling miranda, sweat needs to be put on japanese dbree single with lucy loo

japanese people were robbed when their car crashed and blue tooth was out of service

:true:

21 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Thought I’d share a little something. Sweat (feat Miranda) 😉

if enough people want this, I’ll consider sharing, but so far, sweat has received nothing but hate and you guys have dragged me for liking this song, lol. It's actually such a fun song.

https://onlyfiles.io/f/a28c0ea30a554771b46d2361f92d58f7

Leak it :agree:

25 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Thought I’d share a little something. Sweat (feat Miranda) 😉

if enough people want this, I’ll consider sharing, but so far, sweat has received nothing but hate and you guys have dragged me for liking this song, lol. It's actually such a fun song.

https://onlyfiles.io/f/a28c0ea30a554771b46d2361f92d58f7

Leak it for me and all the other Original Sweat Defenders :beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

On 3/8/2022 at 3:59 PM, Kurt said:

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular (and I’m not saying it’s that serious anyway!!), but I find it kinda weird how much some of you seem to dislike Sweat lol

I mean, is it THAT different from the bratty pop vibes of Girls Night Out or Bounce that 99% of us love? I’m just saying..

Reveal hidden contents

I’m your instructor make it

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT!!!!!

:beyonce::beyonce::beyonce: