Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 hours ago, godsmonster said:

honestly

i used to be really turned off from Charli because of the amount of features she has. I often view a lot of features on an album in a negative way. like, to me it would just say that they couldn’t make an album on their own and had to have features to carry the project/song

bur after watching a few interviews of Charli, i respect it so much more since it’s with people she’s friends with. and i love (most) of her songs with feature (Pabllo, your features are terrible:hooker:)

Just say that you don't like it because Pabllo isn't singing in english 🙄...

Pabllo, your features are AMAZING. (and we need more)

it would make soooo much sense if she referenced her past eras in the utkm vid... the fact that theres gonna be multiple costumes, this recent post is giving sucker era, the line "you used to know me now you don't" makes sense in that context too. would be very cool

19 minutes ago, v1town said:

Just say that you don't like it because Pabllo isn't singing in english 🙄...

Pabllo, your features are AMAZING. (and we need more)

no, i actually don’t like it because part of pabllos part is super loud and it feels like it will blow the speakers out in my car

i mainly don’t like Pabllo for the horrible Fun Tonight Remix

negAbhB.png

39 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

Slayyyters click verse and Pablo on shake it sounded like it was done with a potato quality mic or maybe just wasn't mixed right idk

theyre flops and can only afford those mics… youre sick …

SORRY BUT this needs to be said

how the fuck does charli have all this money and keep getting put in these half ass wigs…. i’ve been in the industry for 8 and a half years now and i’m like in awe with her being a blonde…. no dimension… looks like party city wig. i’m bald that she can’t get someone to supply decent wigs this is lit an amazon wig i’m so pissed i don’t do her styling jsjsndbjdks

All in all i know the video will come together but like the wig i can’t unsee it…

also if there was a root and the blonde was less white and more toned down it would fit her skin tone so much more. the blonde wig and her skin tone look too similar. 

2 minutes ago, palmtrev said:

how the fuck does charli have all this money and keep getting but in these half ass wigs…. i’ve been in the industry for 8 and a half years now and i’m like in awe with her being a blonde…. no dimension… looks like party city wig. i’m bald that she can’t get someone to supply decent wigs this is lit an amazon wig i’m so pissed i don’t do her styling jsjsndbjdks

All in all i know the video will come together but like the wig i can’t unsee it…

also if there was a root and the blonde was less white and more toned down it would fit her skin tone so much more. the blonde wig and her skin tone look too similar. 

Charli is being camp and showing us her art school raver roots, truly displaying all her eras :true:

I mean she did also sell a wig of her bob lol

8 minutes ago, palmtrev said:

how the fuck does charli have all this money and keep getting but in these half ass wigs…. i’ve been in the industry for 8 and a half years now and i’m like in awe with her being a blonde…. no dimension… looks like party city wig. i’m bald that she can’t get someone to supply decent wigs this is lit an amazon wig i’m so pissed i don’t do her styling jsjsndbjdks

the utkm one is at least acceptable compared to this one tbh

Spoiler

Charli XCX is finally a guest judge on Drag Race! : r/pcmusic

edit:

and this one oh god

Spoiler

Charli XCX - Wearing a orange wig and knee high zebra pattern boots at Playboy party in Miami Beach

2 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

Charli is being camp and showing us her art school raver roots, truly displaying all her eras :true:

I mean she did also sell a wig of her bob lol

i tooooootttalllly understand and TRULY that’s fine!!! i live but like cmon babes she got BANK and you can lit see the crunchy glue.

i think i’m getting pissed because she’s getting paid dust for her hair styliying she deserves so much better lol that’s where my frustration is coming from. you can do camp and still look expensive and flawless. it’s 2022 wigs have come SUCH a long way

13 minutes ago, palmtrev said:

i tooooootttalllly understand and TRULY that’s fine!!! i live but like cmon babes she got BANK and you can lit see the crunchy glue.

i think i’m getting pissed because she’s getting paid dust for her hair styliying she deserves so much better lol that’s where my frustration is coming from. you can do camp and still look expensive and flawless. it’s 2022 wigs have come SUCH a long way

i'm convinced the girls who do her make up aren't professional and are just her friends. like her tour looks have been messy af 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

i'm convinced the girls who do her make up aren't professional and are just her friends. like her tour looks have been messy af 

LITERALLY THIS.

i never ever wanna put anyone down but fucking tea