Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Charli came down to meet everyone, when it was my turn I pulled out my phone, went to take a selfie with her and said “pull a funny face,” she poked her tongue out and my rude ass went “that’s not very funny,” when I tell you the STINK EYE I got from miss xcx could’ve killed me, I RAN

just imagining the reaction gifs of this moment

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

25 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I’ve seen her 5 times, the first time being November 2013, we were early and once they’d let everyone with a soundcheck early entry ticket in they said to us “there’s more room there if you wanna just go” so we did, after the soundcheck Charli came down to meet everyone, when it was my turn I pulled out my phone, went to take a selfie with her and said “pull a funny face,” she poked her tongue out and my rude ass went “that’s not very funny,” when I tell you the STINK EYE I got from miss xcx could’ve killed me, I RAN

But the best show I’ve seen of hers was either the Pop 2 show where I came out drenched in sweat or the Charli show in Brixton where she cried bc she couldn’t believe she was doing Brixton, that show was magic 

brixton was literally classic...the crowd cheers at the end of party 4 u are from that show :oprah4:

59 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Seeing Charli for the 5th time on Friday !!!!!!!!

sad that she’s not meeting people on this tour, I really wanted to get my vinyl signed again! but I just have a feeling this will be my favorite show yet :) What time did the line start in Atlanta? Im

nervous about getting a good spot!!!!

We got there at 4:15 and there was already a good amount of people in line. 

I don't get why a lot of y'all hate Tommy Cash. Saw his show last night and it was the craziest concert I've been to this far, more like a rave actually. Loved it, he did not sing 3D World and that was the only bad thing :true::lolliney:

9 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Is the True Romance anniversary show just not happening?

I think she said she wants to a do a full tour so I wouldn’t expect to hear anything on this until after crash tour/promo is finished

10 hours ago, rollwithme said:

how many times have you seen Charli live and what was your favorite experience?

i've seen her 3x (sucker tour, charli tour, crash tour) and every time was incredible– but the charli show absolutely hit for me, idk why but i had the BEST time that night. sucker tour was also really cool with the live band and she wore the cutest outfit (a tiny pale blue slip dress).

aOaIzH2.gif

10 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Instead of album rankings, how about we talk about her live shows since she’s on tour again.

If you’ve never seen her, what’s your favorite performance you’ve seen online? (Exchange show is mine)

I’ve seen her 9 times so far (since just before sucker era)

my favorite experience was the Pop 2 show in NY because the crowd’s energy was unmatched to anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. Everyone in the room could feel it and Charli gave the best performance I’ve ever seen her put on.

Pop 2 NYC show for sure. I dont think anything will ever top that.

11 hours ago, rollwithme said:

saw her october 2014 pre-sucker and october 2019 on the charli tour, was supposed to go to the 2015 tour with bleachers but she cancelled my leg of the tour and i was genuinely DEVASTATED. also going to the crash tour three times very very soon :excited:

my fav experience was being front row at the 2014 show + getting her attention a bunch of times bc of my singing along lol. AND seeing grins live