Fluorine

Charli XCX

people upset she is most likely resigning with Atlantic as if they haven't pretty much let her do whatever she wanted for the Crash era but with more financial support.

I know you're all scarred from the 2015-2017 debacle but that was 90% an issue with her management (as shown by how much she's been able to do since signing with Brandon Creed) & Atlantic (and all major labels) were also freaking out trying to adjust to the shift to streaming. her relationship with Atlantic seems great (meaning theyre going to offer her a good deal) and she understands now how to play the game on her own terms. im actually really exciting.

16 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

people upset she is most likely resigning with Atlantic as if they haven't pretty much let her do whatever she wanted for the Crash era but with more financial support.

I know you're all scarred from the 2015-2017 debacle but that was 90% an issue with her management (as shown by how much she's been able to do since signing with Brandon Creed) & Atlantic (and all major labels) were also freaking out trying to adjust to the shift to streaming. her relationship with Atlantic seems great (meaning theyre going to offer her a good deal) and she understands now how to play the game on her own terms. im actually really exciting.

she could literally do anything at this point like that’s where she is with her career

crash proved that she could take on a new sound while staying true to herself so just imagine the possibilities

52 minutes ago, brandon said:

tbh if you count baby as a single then new shapes should probs be included too, both smaller promo singles with around the same budget/promo 

baby got promoted more than new shapes though

regardless though does this make UTKM an official single

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, brandon said:

tbh if you count baby as a single then new shapes should probs be included too, both smaller promo singles with around the same budget/promo 

To me the singles run is definitely...

Official:

01. Good Ones

02. Beg For You

03. Used To Know Me

Buzz:

01. New Shapes

02. Baby

03. Every Rule

I dont mind her staying with Atlantic again. She gets her coins properly, she gets to perform on concerts, she gets visuals, mv etc. maybe they have faith in her this time and she doesn’t need to sign the same 5 albums contract again? As long as she feels comfortable thats ok. Queen is smart trust her.

After having it for this long I must admit don’t totally love the album, I’ve got tired of some songs and the ones I didn’t like to start with never grew on me

Move Me reigns supreme 

pls don’t scalp me

giphy.gif

it's amusing to me that stans are the only ones beefing with atlantic while she's literally like " chill out. " like i'm pretty sure she's done 10+ interviews now saying she's finally in a good place with her label and management yet stans are still shocked everytime she opens her mouth ?? She's the only one who actually has an grounds to have issue with atlantic since she knows exactly what went down when things were rough and if she's chill with them now... 

idk the entitlement of acting like you know what's better for her career than she does. 

( this is more a response to twitter comments than people on here ) 

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I dont mind her staying with Atlantic again. She gets her coins properly, she gets to perform on concerts, she gets visuals, mv etc. maybe they have faith in her this time and she doesn’t need to sign the same 5 albums contract again? As long as she feels comfortable thats ok. Queen is smart trust her.

fr real. i'm sure wherever she signs she's going to have huge say in the contract 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

The singles so far are

Good Ones

New Shapes

Beg for You

Baby

With Every Rule and Used to Know Me as promo singles, and Used to Know Me eventually released as the fifth official single (hopefully, as it's getting a MV) :excited: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

25 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

After having it for this long I must admit don’t totally love the album, I’ve got tired of some songs and the ones I didn’t like to start with never grew on me

Move Me reigns supreme 

pls don’t scalp me

WRONG!

Best Wig Pull GIFs | Gfycat

2 hours ago, avenue said:

baby got promoted more than new shapes though

regardless though does this make UTKM an official single

tbh barely, just the SNL slot (which was originally meant for new shapes anyways) they’re pretty equal in my eyes 

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

With Every Rule and Used to Know Me as promo singles, and Used to Know Me eventually released as the fifth official single (hopefully, as it's getting a MV) :excited: 

(hopefully) 😭 i mean it’s pretty confirmed i’d say, insiders said UTKM was a label favorite and we already know the video is pretty high budget (they wouldn’t put that much money into a vid if they weren’t going to majorly push it)

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Can we all agree this bish needs to release the bandsintown version of Twice already 

there are a million rips and remakes of it online, its really not that good/special you all just ruined yourselves by playing it too much before the album version

17 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

there are a million rips and remakes of it online, its really not that good/special you all just ruined yourselves by playing it too much before the album version

rips do not equal equal studio quality/mastering/bitrate :nono:

(and I like both versions)

14 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

you guys pick the most random throwaway stuff to harass her about releasing, it's weird

right like where is Beach Hut in Hawaii remastered?? idk why y’all want another track 10 remix moment it’s not going to happen xoxo 

14417469274.gif