Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, brandon said:

i feel like used to know me is a more europe focused single lowkey, definitely doesn’t sound like much on US radio rn, has more of a UK pop sound (?) 

her new rules COULDVE been good ones… it’s such a shame it didn’t get more of a push by the label 

yuck however… :hooker:  the potential!

the uk pop radio is definitely a bit more "sophisticated" not in the literal sense but there's just a poshness to it

the us pop radio is definitely complete casualness and there's not a lot of refinement it's more about vibes and being chill

used to know me is very refined and calculated while yuck definitely has a looser feel to it so i can totally see what you're talking about :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, LoveIsReligion said:

https://www.shadyspex.com/shop/p/mojo-sunglasses

SS_MOJO_2108_006.jpg?format=500w

this is MOJO Semi-wraps by shadyspex. I bought the caramel / green ones they are good quality but I recommend getting the black one as like Charli.

@sparklertrailerheaven black g15 (same as charli) is getting restock on 4/25 according to their insta comments just so u know

Asset-54.png

been seeing a lot of random, underserved hate for her dancers on twitter lately but like honestly i love them. they're killing it and such a fun addition to the tour/era. they were TEARING in her SNL baby performance they really matched her energy and elevated it.

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

been seeing a lot of random, underserved hate for her dancers on twitter lately but like honestly i love them. they're killing it and such a fun addition to the tour/era. they were TEARING in her SNL baby performance they really matched her energy and elevated it.

i have no confirmation of this but i have a feeling that they're being hated on because they're men and twitter gays hate it when their beloved BPG/MPG's actually incorporate average guys into their work like they're also not people?

this is probably a stretch but i had to say it

6 minutes ago, avenue said:

i have no confirmation of this but i have a feeling that they're being hated on because they're men and twitter gays hate it when their beloved BPG/MPG's actually incorporate average guys into their work like they're also not people?

no like i defs do think some gays are jealous

13 hours ago, bigspender said:

me either bc i can’t afford to take off work :’( 

13 hours ago, avenue said:

i literally can't :bebe:

i won't be able to get there

not that i'm busy or that i can't afford it but that i literally don't have a way to get to chicago (besides the train but that's way too expensive for me no thank you)

I’m about to pick both y’all up on my way to the show. Then we can all go out after cuz I have literally no gay friends in Chicago or in general 

in my personal belief, in the house of blameitonme….i dont think she was referencing every era. i think there was some slight references maybe: sucker, vroom vroom, hifn but the others were just for fun/aesthetics and the Marie Antoinette look was all about letting em eat cake :hooker:

5 hours ago, avenue said:

I do prefer the women tbh, they just go better visually with the vibe.

she does seem to be more comfortable around guys with collaboration however so it’s not surprising- I know she’s worked with women but I cannot recollect one female producer.

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

she does seem to be more comfortable around guys with collaboration however so it’s not surprising- I know she’s worked with women but I cannot recollect one female producer.

um.. sophie literally one of her biggest collaborators 

2 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

um.. sophie literally one of her biggest collaborators 

Oops my apologies- agreed but when she initially worked with Sophie during VV most people believed they identified as male including charli-it was only from 2018ish onwards we knew they were trans. 

37 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Oops my apologies- agreed but when she initially worked with Sophie during VV most people believed they identified as male including charli-it was only from 2018ish onwards we knew they were trans. 

that…that shouldn’t matter????? 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Are you implying that if Charli had known Sophie was a woman from the start, she wouldn't have started working with her in the first place? wtf 

14 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Are you implying that if Charli had known Sophie was a woman from the start, she wouldn't have started working with her in the first place? wtf 

What a reach lmao no, I’m simply stating maybe she feels men give a different perspective when collaborating with her on music because men and women are conditioned by society to gear towards certain beliefs and capabilities. 

Women in the industry are rarely allowed to do the same thing-maybe she feels by having all male dancers doing what is traditionally seen as flamboyant moves she’s breaking the steoreotype?

sometimes some of you are tiring…

Just now, evalionisameme said:

What a reach lmao no, I’m simply stating maybe she feels men give a different perspective when collaborating with her on music because men and women are conditioned by society to gear towards certain beliefs and capabilities. 

sometimes some of you are tiring…

i mean this in the most respectful way possible.... please stop talking because you're digging yourself into a hole right now :awkney:

Just now, avenue said:

i mean this in the most respectful way possible.... please stop talking because you're digging yourself into a hole right now :awkney:

If you want to feel I’ve implied something through my posts that’s fine, I know what my intention was and appreciate the advice 

11 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

If you want to feel I’ve implied something through my posts that’s fine, I know what my intention was and appreciate the advice 

i don't think you were trying to imply anything but sometimes what you intend to do might not always come out that way :usrsney:

i agree with every point you're trying to make but again sometimes words can slip up and then the people you're arguing with are gonna have fuel so it's probably just best to stop talking because they're probably not gonna agree with you anyway and you don't accidentally incriminate yourself with stuff you don't believe anyway

etc etc