Fluorine

Charli XCX

51 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i looove every rule but i do wish we got a more 'general' ballad that i could listen to and relate at least a bit :flop:

so go and cheat on your boyfriend? whats the big deal

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guyssssss I saw Charli on Friday and I’m still buzzing. truly one of the best nights of my life.

the encore, especially visions, sent me straight into orbit. I will never forget it. I waited 10 hours (!!!!!) so I could get barricade and it was absolutely worth it :crai:

H0bDaqU.gif

Lucky is hands down her best ballad, at least of her PC-era.

When her voice transitions into flute-like sounds... that's literally history 

2 hours ago, National Anthem said:

Guyssssss I saw Charli on Friday and I’m still buzzing. truly one of the best nights of my life.

the encore, especially visions, sent me straight into orbit. I will never forget it. I waited 10 hours (!!!!!) so I could get barricade and it was absolutely worth it :crai:

Congratulations!

:beyonce:

Still hoping she adds dates near me…

:xcry:

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i looove every rule but i do wish we got a more 'general' ballad that i could listen to and relate at least a bit :flop:

tears

lucky

official

party 4 u (kinda)

white roses (also kinda)

just realizing she really doesn't have that many ballads let alone ones not about relationship problems

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, National Anthem said:

Truly a pop queen from outer space :defeated: :defeated:

6 hours ago, National Anthem said:

WASN'T IT AMAZING? it was nonstop energy at the show I went to so so gooooooooooood and u'd think you'd get tired at least personally for me, it gave me more energy it was INCREDIBLE I saved some vid snippets of that night so i'd never forget and when i look at them on my phone it's the same energizing effect ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

UV/Honeymoon

everyone should go stream white mercedes aka her best ballad and fourth single from the critically acclaimed third studio album ‘charli’ and while you’re at it go purchase a white mercedes benz aka a very sexy and classy car (but not as sexy and classy as charli xcx’s self titled third studio album:true:)

11 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Charli has many amazing ballads but Every Rule is not one of them :noparty: it goes nowhere

sorry but we got just ONE song without bridge part and you saying it goes nowhere 🤔 

10 minutes ago, fleaxvy said:

sorry but we got just ONE song without bridge part and you saying it goes nowhere 🤔 

It doesn't really have anything to do with having a bridge or not, a lot of the Crash songs don't have one but I still enjoy them. Every Rule just doesn't click with me.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

49 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

everyone should go stream white mercedes aka her best ballad and fourth single from the critically acclaimed third studio album ‘charli’ and while you’re at it go purchase a white mercedes benz aka a very sexy and classy car (but not as sexy and classy as charli xcx’s self titled third studio album:true:)

idk if i'd call white mercedes a ballad but it is one of the best songs from self-titled :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

17 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i don’t like Every Rule but that’s only because i’ve been cheated on lmfao

aside from that it’s a great song

i’ll probably replace it with Sorry if I Hurt You ngl

negAbhB.png