Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Every Rule is a cute song but after being played the intro snippet months ago and for that one little riff to basically be the entire song... skip sadly

nah songs like that don’t get enough appreciation - ones with the same repeated melody throughout like gaga’s title track ARTPOP is produced similarly. I think the additional touches to the second verse into the more bass / drum / synth heavy final chorus in Every Rule definitely take it somewhere in the final half. At least with my nice headphones the bass and synth and drums all build really powerfully. Idk how ppl can say it goes nowhere… i mean all Lucky does is up the pitch of her chimpmunk vocalizing at the end of the song and I guess that’s just everything for y’all but i’m over here fawning over the intricate details of the production on Every Rule.. i mean listen to the instrumental it definitely goes somewhere / has a beginning + middle + end :oprah3:

14417469274.gif

8 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

nah songs like that don’t get enough appreciation - ones with the same repeated melody throughout like gaga’s title track ARTPOP is produced similarly. I think the additional touches to the second verse into the more bass / drum / synth heavy final chorus in Every Rule definitely take it somewhere in the final half. At least with my nice headphones the bass and synth and drums all build really powerfully. Idk how ppl can say it goes nowhere… i mean all Lucky does is up the pitch of her chimpmunk vocalizing at the end of the song and I guess that’s just everything for y’all but i’m over here fawning over the intricate details of the production on Every Rule.. i mean listen to the instrumental it definitely goes somewhere / has a beginning + middle + end :oprah3:

omg gretchen stop trying to make every rule happen, it's NOT going to happen! 

Tbh ig maybe my only problem with Every Rule is her vocals, especially the chorus.. also the topic T6LXHWW.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

someone who gets it:dua::hair:

i meant to say "compare" :toofloppy:

i'm literally studying english and i cannot spell simple words :toofloppy:

anyways everything was wrong with you so breaking up was easy to do :hairflip:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, avenue said:

this is an insult to i don't wanna know

I’m sorry but this is an Emotional/ILY2 situation where theyre too similar to prefer one or the other. They’re just great songs and even better together! T6LXHWW.gif

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m sorry but this is an Emotional/ILY2 situation where theyre too similar to prefer one or the other. They’re just great songs and even better together! T6LXHWW.gif

what the d”fuck is that gif is that Lana superimposed over someone else???

negAbhB.png

36 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

what the d”fuck is that gif is that Lana superimposed over someone else???

were you not here for faceswap-gate?

6 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

it’s happening WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT SWEATY :read:

is the mental health crisis over in the sky thread carrying over to charliboards as well? dojastare.gif

11 minutes ago, avenue said:

were you not here for faceswap-gate?

is the mental health crisis over in the sky thread carrying over to charliboards as well? dojastare.gif

mental health crisis because i love every rule?? it’s not like i’m that one user crying in the mirror to move me.. let me defend my ballad :flop:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

mental health crisis because i love every rule?? it’s not like i’m that one user crying in the mirror to move me.. let me defend my ballad :flop:

you know you're right

btw there's nothing wrong with ballads (i don't wanna know, thoughts, official, lucky are some of the best songs she's ever made) it's just that every rule is just ok it's not life changing or anything