Fluorine

Charli XCX

trying to make a list/mixtape of all the songs that have synths like Show Me Love/Used To Know Me. if anyone knows any besides these, let me know!

Show Me Love - Robin S

Used To Know Me - Charli XCX

Sour Candy Remix - Lady Gaga

MDMA - A.G. Cook

Cleo - Shygirl

Pasatiempo - Daddy Yankee

Dont Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo

Swish Swish - Katy Perry

Losing My Mind - Allie X

Don’t Tell Em - Jeremih

Mine - Slayyyter

Love Is Drugs - Cartier God

Show Me - Kid Ink

CITY OF ROSES - 2Scratch

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

trying to make a list/mixtape of all the songs that have synths like Show Me Love/Used To Know Me. if anyone knows any besides these, let me know!

Show Me Love - Robin S

MDMA - A.G. Cook

Cleo - Shygirl

Katy Perry - Swish Swish :oop:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Show Me Love - Robin S

MDMA - A.G. Cook

Cleo - Shygirl

Swish Swish - Katy Perry

Losing My Mind by Allie (unreleased) samples the same song that Used to Know Me does :true:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

20 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Show Me Love - Robin S

MDMA - A.G. Cook

Cleo - Shygirl

Swish Swish - Katy Perry

Losing My Mind - Allie X

Don’t Tell Em - Jeremih

Mine - Slayyyter

Love Is Drugs - Cartier God

thank me later

https://www.whosampled.com/Robin-S./Show-Me-Love-(Stonebridge-Mix)/

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

okay to be fair a lot of songs are similar but don’t specifically “SAMPLE” SML, i promise i checked here :true:

i know but it is a start :true:

edit: @Veinsineon a lot of eric kupper produced stuff has a similar sound there's way too many to list but if you're looking for similar sounding stuff to add i'd look in that direction

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

leak the 2018 album that we have no confirmation or any tea on but it’s charli xcx so she was definitely working on something so yeah leak it neow!

Well she actually did :dua: I mean, it's not a confirmed full album but all those mini songs that leaked in early 2021 that were made around/during the sessions for Charli (Ride, Mona Lisa, Dance All Night, Don't Call Me, Purpose, Feel It, White Dress, Next Life, My Type, Toys, Would You, My Heart, 1000 Times, Liquor, Better When You're Gone, etc., adding Miss U and 5 In the Morning) could really make up a great album, they blend together so well... I'll get my head around it later :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well she actually did :dua: I mean, it's not a confirmed full album but all those mini songs that leaked in early 2021 that were made around/during the sessions for Charli (Ride, Mona Lisa, Dance All Night, Don't Call Me, Purpose, Feel It, White Dress, Next Life, My Type, Toys, Would You, My Heart, 1000 Times, Liquor, Better When You're Gone, etc., adding Miss U and 5 In the Morning) could really make up a great album, they blend together so well... I'll get my head around it later :true: 

that’s exactly what i meant :pout:

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

leak the 2018 album that we have no confirmation or any tea on but it’s charli xcx so she was definitely working on something so yeah leak it neow!

34 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Are you recording for another mixtape?

No, I’m in the studio every day, writing. There isn’t really a purpose just yet. Obviously I will be releasing something, but I’m not quite sure what. I’m not sure whether I believe in the album as a format for me personally anymore. I’m also back into writing for other people. I’ve been doing a lot of stuff for Alma, this Finnish artist.

She was writing constantly in early 2018. Some songs ended up as singles (5ITM, Focus) some as album tracks (1999, White Mercedes), some were considered to be released by herself but nothing happened (Would You), and some were recorded by other artists (Senorita, Someone New). I wish she put more songs from that time period on self titled :poordat:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

23 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

would there be a possibility of her recording some kind of live concert vocal for streaming/ physical? cus THE ENERGY 

Reveal hidden contents

stream constant repeat 
kvealXH.gif
CZc9APm.gif
mariah-carey-loverboy.gif

I mean she did do one with the charli tour (here) although it's not on ALL streaming platforms so it could be possible she does another one

Charli-Sig.png

IG

17 minutes ago, coldsparklingmountaindew said:

I'm thinking about buying a ticket for her cologne show in germany, but sadly I don't have anyone who'd go with me ... so is maybe someone else also going alone .... so we don't have to go alone anymore 🤣 

do it, even if you're alone! i've seen charli alone the past two tours (don't have any friends here into her) and still had SO much fun.

aOaIzH2.gif