Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, its rb bb said:

Did you meet her? 

me and @ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwwwwaited a while to meet her but she very subtly very quickly left while wearing a fur coat thing and sunglasses and kinda just waved at everyone and went into her bus. was cool to see her outside for like literally 5 seconds tho

11 hours ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

also her parents were at the show lol

i spotted her dad from afar during the show watching her perform like what level of super stan do u have to be to recognize her father at a show........

10 minutes ago, dance4u said:

me and @ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwwwwaited a while to meet her but she very subtly very quickly left while wearing a fur coat thing and sunglasses and kinda just waved at everyone and went into her bus. was cool to see her outside for like literally 5 seconds tho

i spotted her dad from afar during the show watching her perform like what level of super stan do u have to be to recognize her father at a show........

I can just imagine what was going on in her head 

12 minutes ago, dance4u said:

idk even know what her dad looks like and i barely know what her mom looks like

like wha... snow.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Gonna maybe try and spot a Charli in the wild in nyc... Who here is going to either of the gigs?

2 minutes ago, avenue said:

idk even know what her dad looks like and i barely know what her mom looks like

like wha... snow.gif

There's a couple pix online also the crowd was overwhelmingly young so they stuck out still it is freak behavior but we own it lol

16 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

The show was so good tho she looked so fucking hot

I always find that she looks completely different in performances online to her pictures and videos. not in a bad way just in a bizarre way lol.