Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

charli will never go the jack route IMO she's too smart for that 

They were great friends for a long time doing joint tours etc plus she did collab with him on unreleased music. 

im sure she could tbf.

7 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

:ma:

why would SOPHIE not be credited? is it because they don't credit producers? or maybe somebody else produced it? 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

They were great friends for a long time doing joint tours etc plus she did collab with him on unreleased music. 

im sure she could tbf.

i really just hope she doesn't... like everybody's first album with jack was great but seeing how solar power was half-assed and how lana said jack basically let her do whatever she wanted to...

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

why would SOPHIE not be credited? is it because they don't credit producers? or maybe somebody else produced it? 

there is a possibility that is a completely new song with the same name but having Klas in there really breaks it. Btw Noonie also wrote Taxi and shes not there either… lets see what happens

Charli XCX: “Jack and I have decided we’re going to get pedicures together once a week. He also wants to play sports, like baseball. We both have studios on our buses, so we’ll be able to write together. We get on really well, and when you’re with somebody on the road that’s really important.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/charli-xcx-jack-antonoff-tour-essentials-strip-clubs-6641774/

19 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Charli XCX: “Jack and I have decided we’re going to get pedicures together once a week. He also wants to play sports, like baseball. We both have studios on our buses, so we’ll be able to write together. We get on really well, and when you’re with somebody on the road that’s really important.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/charli-xcx-jack-antonoff-tour-essentials-strip-clubs-6641774/

so happy this never came to fruition ❤️ leave the cow music to lorde and taylor Charli does real music

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Music registration websites can often be glitchy, for example: not showing full credits or having typos etc. Sophie was confirmed to have produced the song, and Noonie co-wrote it too iirc, so I wouldn't put too much thought into this 

Btw I wish people would stop adding fake XCX World tracklists to Genius. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

so happy this never came to fruition ❤️ leave the cow music to lorde and taylor Charli does real music

It’s interesting to think though if Charli hadn’t cancelled the tour-would a jack produced album occurred? If you believe in alternative universe theory it may have lol. 

im wondering what it would have sounded like.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

It’s interesting to think though if Charli hadn’t cancelled the tour-would a jack produced album occurred? If you believe in alternative universe theory it may have lol. 

im wondering what it would have sounded like.

i don't think so - maybe in mid 2014 yes, but after she started working with sophie in 2015 there was no looking back :flutter: