Fluorine

Charli XCX

26 minutes ago, bff said:

never stood in line for a long time and tomorrow for charli i’ll be experiencing waiting for hours on end… so do y’all just like stand there?? for like 8 hours??

I did for like 7 hrs. & got in the second row of people from the barricade so it was petty good to me. But yeah me & my partner sorta took shifts each walking around for an hour & waiting an hour. It was worth it! But when the doors opened, people just passed the line of fans completely and got in without waiting so maybe you can do that lol

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Wtaf 💀 US fans are crazy I’ll be there at 7:00 when the show starts 

in all of 3 europe shows off the selftitled tour ive attended people were queueing from 8am at least.. its nothing unusual, it's not about how big the artist is but how loved they are

there's also a chance of meeting her if you're queueing early, that's how i met her at pop 2 london

Does anyone have an album of the unreleased songs you don't like / won't be listening to, but still want them in your library just for collection purposes??? What did you name it & what album art are you using??? I'm finally working through my library and I'm stuck. :stareney2:

14417469274.gif

6 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Does anyone have an album of the unreleased songs you don't like / won't be listening to, but still want them in your library just for collection purposes??? What did you name it & what album art are you using??? I'm finally working through my library and I'm stuck. :stareney2:

"Unreleased" and then the art is different depending on the year it was from i need to dig for them

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, avenue said:

"Unreleased" and then the art is different depending on the year it was from i need to dig for them

I need to make the name cute or something.. lol 

Also can someone pls point me in the direction of the masterpost that has the instrumentals?? :ohno:

14417469274.gif

16 minutes ago, avenue said:

@evalionisameme most US shows i've been to especially for cult artists are NOT seated

She’s a mixture, it’s a unique situation-she gets coins from her songwriting credits and collabs but the general public are still mixed on who she is and her music has a loyal following e.g. cult fanbase

5 hours ago, tearsofgold said:

just sent a ticket...will update with any info

Ok so here's the update from their email:

Thank you for your email.

We are truly sorry for the extended delay with regards to the dispatch of your order. We can confirm we are awaiting stock of the cassette to reach us here via an outside stock provider. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm a precise delivery date for the expected stock. We will of course pack and dispatch your order once the stock arrives here. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched. 

Alternatively, if you would prefer not to continue waiting, we can offer you a full refund.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

after all this years Charli has shown that she's learned how to navigate the record label dance, the way shes positioned herself this ere was really cool

after the bad years when she was frustrated with her label, she really grew into her own music wise and business wise. 

i wonder what the future holds in terms of music projects, girl should prolly take a long break i mean she's been working non stop for years (she seems to be on break creative wise for now at lest according to that zane interview) 

idkhtf the music and publishing and distribution things work but Charli doesn't own her masters right? shes prolly fine just getting money from touring and brand deals but is this something she would be able to get? i know taylor is like super huge so maybe its just for like those artist 

just some swifting thoughts right now 

You need to lockitlockitlockitlock it up :bop:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 hours ago, bff said:

never stood in line for a long time and tomorrow for charli i’ll be experiencing waiting for hours on end… so do y’all just like stand there?? for like 8 hours??

I waited for doors to get in to the show tonight to wait for my friends and I currently have a good spot on the side near the stage so maybe just show up a little early and be crafty

36 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Lana fans are the worst at this and I can’t imagine how horrible they’ll be when/if she goes on tour and the new slew of TikTok fans join 

12 minutes ago, avenue said:

back when i stanned kim i went to one of her shows on the clarity tour and i literally stood all the way in the back for this exact reason (and i still had a blast)

edit: this is specifically a white gay issue though (which you already mentioned)

On 4/21/2022 at 12:33 AM, godsmonster said:

unless it’s seated, i really do not enjoy going to shows where the artist’s main fan base is the LGBTQ+ community. so many of y’all (people in the community) do not know how to act or be respectful and it really ruins the overall experience.

Reveal hidden contents

if you can fucking see the show cause they’ll do everything they can to make sure they get the best view while fucking over everyone else

i’ve had issues with gays at shows when i had GA so many times it’s really disappointing 

and it’s almost always those kind of white gays that are the problematic ones

i know that sounds homophobic but i’m not kidding when i say i’ve never had these issues as bad at shows there the main audience wasn’t predominantly LGBTQ+

this actually occurred at a Charli show I attended recently. The show was great but I genuinely did not enjoy myself due to a gay trying to slowly shove me out of view from the stage

it honestly made me understand why she made What You Think About Me way more

some of y'all are genuinely shitty people, to each other and her

negAbhB.png

I mean idk what to really say/ follow about the post above, I guess when it comes to concerts i'm just happy to be near the front n raise the vibes. Feel real fortunate to always meet nice people who treat me personally alrite some are even flirty n we just dance the event out and sing parts that we know. never been shoved nor shoved tapped some shoulders n gesture while smiling and they'd usually be nice and let me. 

I did have an experience when a bitchy gay actually tried doing the same to me but ended up grinding against me to get my attention when he looked back at me for whatever reason, the attitudes just switch so freakin quickly. sometimes u just have to be firm i guess and they stop 

my concert experience was amazing. i saved some video snippets on my phone to relive the moments just in case I wanted to relive them again. visions and party 4 u were momeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnts 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

I mean idk what to really say/ follow about the post above, I guess when it comes to concerts i'm just happy to be near the front n raise the vibes. Feel real fortunate to always meet nice people who treat me personally alrite some are even flirty n we just dance the event out and sing parts that we know. never been shoved nor shoved tapped some shoulders n gesture while smiling and they'd usually be nice and let me. 

I did have an experience when a bitchy gay actually tried doing the same to me but ended up grinding against me to get my attention when he looked back at me for whatever reason, the attitudes just switch so freakin quickly. sometimes u just have to be firm i guess and they stop 

my concert experience was amazing. i saved some video snippets on my phone to relive the moments just in case I wanted to relive them again. visions and party 4 u were momeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnts 

dude

Visions was an E X P E R I E N C E

i would pay money just to experience that one song again. the outro made me feel like i was at like a classic 90s rave and i’ve ALWAYS wanted to experience something like that

negAbhB.png