Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

god those shows were amazing. it was so fucking incredible to finally see charli and it was also so incredible to be around so many stans/gay people. i love charli so so so much.

being so close to her felt sooo unreal.. and being surrounded with people who love her just as equally was so much fun. last night was genuinely the happiest i’ve been in so fucking long… i met so many angels and made so many new friends, charli really does bring people together❣️

20 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

It is tho 🤔

for something to be lossless or lossy it needs to go through compression, if it's uncompressed there will obviously be no loss of data since there is no way to lose it in the first place

it's kinda incorrect to call it that way since – again – it only applies to compressed files

the first night of NYC show i was barricade and i didn’t watch any videos from tour bc i wanted to like be surprised. but the crash(song) intro was so fucking insane and i had just sniffed a popper i started getting scared until she came back out again LMFAOOO

yeah all the intros and visuals were fucking amazing

i dont really go to a lot of pop shows (ive only seen, like, tinashe and prince and 100 gecs lol) but this makes me wanna go to more although it will be hard to beat miss charlotte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

omg i’ve been sick all morning but this literally just HEALED ME :wowcry: Mo is one of my favorite queens she IS the moment #factsarefactsamerica 

Mo should have won All Stars 4 :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Mo should have won All Stars 4 :true:

i was honestly annoyed that Monet won over her because while they’re both hilarious & talented, Mo actually serves on the runway while Monet wears… whatever :flop:

i love seeing charli in videos like this. it was cute promo & she has such a good energy. 

14417469274.gif

transparent vinyl FINALLY arrived today its so stunning I really love the deep red color and it sounds great! listeningagain.gif saw some gay got a N1A/Pop2 vinyl for $50 on RSD its hard seeing people live out your dreams

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif