Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 hours ago, pin up galore said:

transparent vinyl FINALLY arrived today its so stunning I really love the deep red color and it sounds great! listeningagain.gif saw some gay got a N1A/Pop2 vinyl for $50 on RSD its hard seeing people live out your dreams

N1A/Pop2 wasn't on the 2022 RSD exclusives and even if it were they don't cost nearly as much as 50 $

not XCX3 happening all over again with Kim Petras you guys i dont think i can handle another delayed until the end of time album and constant next single teases just to ultimately scrap the whole album cuz the label thinks its gonna flop

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

We can barely hear it? :lmao:

i went back and listened again because this post really got on my nerves for some reason… there’s at LEAST a good 30 seconds of the song throughout the full trailer if you actually listened. like why be annoying when someone is just showing excitement? :wtf:

14417469274.gif

18 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i went back and listened again because this post really got on my nerves for some reason… there’s at LEAST a good 30 seconds of the song throughout the full trailer if you actually listened. like why be annoying when someone is just showing excitement? :wtf:

Is just a joke hunny and those segments have loud dialogue over them 

39 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

pete davidson is so annoying

right I actually wanted to watch the movie until the end of the trailer when he says “i look like i fuck” pete buddy you look freshly prepared for your open casket like :flop:

i’ll probably still watch the movie anyway

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

no cuz she is indeed a hot girl :true:

From bad girl to hot girl, we stan!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

50 minutes ago, avenue said:

can't believe i came back to a new trapli snippet from a movie trailer :oprah4:

We need charli to innovate the hip hop scene next-hip hop hasn’t evolved since cloud rap, trap and emo hop recently. 

Kanye is debatable to this I guess but is still more experimental than pushing hip hop into new realms.

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

N1A/Pop2 wasn't on the 2022 RSD exclusives and even if it were they don't cost nearly as much as 50 $

Well the shop could’ve had old stock of the RSD - I think from 2017 or 2018?

The bootleg is making it’s rounds now and sells for around 45-60.

One of my stores was selling the N1A bootleg for 35 - but I couldn’t bring myself to buy it...

F96-F64-A9-A671-4368-9-B36-8-FBE262-CA6-

Love Her.

:thumb3:
EDIT:

This was 2 posts, They merged.

IMG-3521.jpg