Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Well the shop could’ve had old stock of the RSD - I think from 2017 or 2018?

The bootleg is making it’s rounds now and sells for around 45-60.

One of my stores was selling the N1A bootleg for 35 - but I couldn’t bring myself to buy it...

F96-F64-A9-A671-4368-9-B36-8-FBE262-CA6-

Love Her.

:thumb3:
EDIT:

This was 2 posts, They merged.

N1A/Pop2 wasn't sold during RSD

Realistically it's a bootleg

I bought it originally in november 2018 when it came out and it already retailed for 50 $

2 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

N1A/Pop2 wasn't sold during RSD

Realistically it's a bootleg

I bought it originally in november 2018 when it came out and it already retailed for 50 $

What I meant was some shops just don’t know what they have sometimes & you get very lucky.

Funny enough it was a RSD - I shit you not,

bible-bump.gif

True Romance - Sealed for like $24

And the other “drop/day” of RSD that year - a BOOKSTORE with a small thing of like jazz/Christmas records - There was some “pop girl” albums, then I see NFR, honeymoon, born to die, all used but like new condition. I then, I believe the term is literally died - UO ULTRAFUCKINGVIOLENCE!!!

yes it has a price sticker on the cover, but for 22 bucks holy hell!

So moral of the story is shop your local record stores…

:trisha:

IMG-3521.jpg

21 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

We need charli to innovate the hip hop scene next-hip hop hasn’t evolved since cloud rap and trap recently 

Kanye is debatable to this I guess but is still more experimental than pushing hip hop into new realms.

im sorry but our wasian queen trapli isn’t innovating hiphop, nor does she need to.

experimental hip hop IS the next wave of hiphop, and there are a huge number of hiphop artists innovating the genre, and are releasing great albums in the past 3-5 years alone.

Spoiler

if they’re flying under your radar thats on you :true:

7 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

im sorry but our wasian queen trapli isn’t innovating hiphop, nor does she need to.

experimental hip hop IS the next wave of hiphop, and there are a huge number of hiphop artists innovating the genre, and are releasing great albums in the past 3-5 years alone.

Hide contents

Please name these said artists for research purposes :oprah3: 

also of course Charlis primary love is pop but she’s even stated she combines it with heavy elements of other stuff like when she was massively inspired by punk rock via the vibrators, the hives , Goth music like Siouxsie, The Cure etc it’s not out of the realm of possibility for her to go hip hop with pop being incorporated.

Thinking about how XCX World could potentially be released one day and ways in which it could be done. I'd quite like to see the original album but maybe with alternate versions of the singles we have?

So have the Pete Tong or TyNi version of Girls Night Out? Or maybe a version that includes both. And then the version of Good Girls that features RAYE? Maybe even include the Sophie demo of No Angel so it differs from the monthly drop version?

It depends whether she'd want the streams from the 3 singles to be attached to the album or if she'd prefer to put out alternate mixes so that it's more exciting for fans...

I'd love to see the below collection of songs finally be put out officially just so she alone can finally start benefiting from the project. It'd be interesting too as to whether she'd promote it as an album campaign or just drop it as a mixtape and move on? I wonder if they have any sort of promotional material that hasn't leaked left over.

Spoiler

Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
Come To My Party
Girls Night Out (ft. Pete Tong & TyNi)
I Wanna Be With U
No Angel
Queen Lizzy
The One That I Die 4
Down Like
Waterfall
Can You Hear Me?
Taxi
Good Girls (ft. RAYE)
After The Afterparty (ft. Lil Yachty)

7 hours ago, xcxc said:

Wait... this year RSD?!

5 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

N1A/Pop2 wasn't on the 2022 RSD exclusives and even if it were they don't cost nearly as much as 50 $

they were out for RSD and said their record store just had multiple copies lying around :air2: and the median discogs price is $245

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 hours ago, juiced froot said:

Reveal hidden contents

no you dont understand, is her voice, the raspy voice, the essence, personally i'm OBSESSED 

3 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

What I meant was some shops just don’t know what they have sometimes & you get very lucky.

Funny enough it was a RSD - I shit you not,

bible-bump.gif

True Romance - Sealed for like $24

And the other “drop/day” of RSD that year - a BOOKSTORE with a small thing of like jazz/Christmas records - There was some “pop girl” albums, then I see NFR, honeymoon, born to die, all used but like new condition. I then, I believe the term is literally died - UO ULTRAFUCKINGVIOLENCE!!!

yes it has a price sticker on the cover, but for 22 bucks holy hell!

So moral of the story is shop your local record stores…

:trisha:

My store would fucking NEVER, employees are savvy hipsters who probably discog check the prices, USED Honeymoon webstore red with a scuffed ass cover was around $79, madness

1 minute ago, palmtrev said:

sorry if i hurt you is a masterpiece

Yes.

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

My store would fucking NEVER, employees are savvy hipsters who probably discog check the prices, USED Honeymoon webstore red with a scuffed ass cover was around $79, madness

If I ever get around to buying a record plant, Let’s just say Lana & Florence albums will never be out of print or suffer from qc issues…

IMG-3521.jpg

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Please name these said artists for research purposes :oprah3: 

also of course Charlis primary love is pop but she’s even stated she combines it with heavy elements of other stuff like when she was massively inspired by punk rock via the vibrators, the hives , Goth music like Siouxsie, The Cure etc it’s not out of the realm of possibility for her to go hip hop with pop being incorporated.

I don’t disagree with this.

however, my point was that hip hop doesn’t need saving. I think there are more hip hop innovators than there are in pop, and, personally, I think charli’s iconic pop rap tracks ie I got it, pink diamond, lipgloss, vroom vroom, click, etc are much more innovative than any of her ‘trapli’ songs. she’s clearly inspired by hiphop, but in 2022 almost everyone is.

also if you’re being sincere then

Spoiler

little simz, clipping, injury reserve, backxwash, danny brown, jpegmafia, vince staples, mike, earl sweatshirt, playboi carti

none of them are underground either

you could probably throw arca in there too :true: