Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

pls someone buy this chicago ticket off of me gorls

its the cheapest out there considering it’s so close i’m only selling for $120 when i bought it for $180

What?! Is that a normal ticket price? Mine was £26!

11 minutes ago, bigspender said:

as the date gets closer the prices go up :/

Is that dynamic pricing in the US? I’ve read about it but we don’t have it in the UK, we just have standard set prices.

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

Is that dynamic pricing in the US? I’ve read about it but we don’t have it in the UK, we just have standard set prices.

Yeah, ticketmaster/livenation pretty much have a total monopoly and they are pricing tickets “by demand” now, so they just get progressively more expensive essentially. Once you have it you can resell through their site (naturally they charge both the person selling and the person buying fees for using the resell service lmao) for whatever price U want as long as it’s not below facevalue but it’s fucked cuz ppl who can’t go end up taking the hit, all so they can also try to scare you into buying the $10 ticket insurance. This is on top of their completely ridiculous fees they tack on to every ticket. 

My ticket receipt for tomorrows show that I bought on presale shows: 

Face Price - $35.50
Fee - $17.50
Tax - $5.30
GRAND TOTAL - $58.30

Our national minimum wage is $7.25/hr for reference lmao. Shit is so fucked. 

48 minutes ago, zaddyxcx said:

Yeah, ticketmaster/livenation pretty much have a total monopoly and they are pricing tickets “by demand” now, so they just get progressively more expensive essentially. Once you have it you can resell through their site (naturally they charge both the person selling and the person buying fees for using the resell service lmao) for whatever price U want as long as it’s not below facevalue but it’s fucked cuz ppl who can’t go end up taking the hit, all so they can also try to scare you into buying the $10 ticket insurance. This is on top of their completely ridiculous fees they tack on to every ticket. 

My ticket receipt for tomorrows show that I bought on presale shows: 

Face Price - $35.50
Fee - $17.50
Tax - $5.30
GRAND TOTAL - $58.30

Our national minimum wage is $7.25/hr for reference lmao. Shit is so fucked. 

in the event that someone being paid minimum wage wants a ticket, that’s a whole 8 hour shift. yikes 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i still can’t believe how stunning the album cover for crash is :oprah4: it has a spot in my top 10 covers ever 

Seriously!

the person who shot it deserves a Nobel prize, It’s one of my favorite pictures ever “the standard black bikini one”

It’s timeless, and I rarely use Iconic in a serious tone - But it’s Iconic.

I’ll stop now…

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

43 minutes ago, andruexcx said:

see? i hate yall. every 2 seconds was “leak sweat” and now its crickets

Japanese people demanded it after the horrible bluetooth outage and crashing cars while Miranda was about to perform the biggest show of the century, debuting Sweat on stage with Charli and justice was served: sweat had his official release on ONLYFILES.

the UTKM remix is so boring.. they literally added a house beat on the original song and called it a day

Crash has literally ENDLESS remix possibilities since it's a very dance record why are we getting this shit 

imagine a FATAL CRASH: the Remixes album...... it would literally slap