Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly don't care about remixes as long as the singles are promoted enough on radio, playlists, performances etc. And is Yuck actually becoming the next single? Or was she just randomly thinking of a mv?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Don’t understand the love for claws and never will

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Yet I finally understand is loathed :deadbanana:my baby

the way we have opposite taste i - :flop:

i finally understand is top 5 worst released charli songs lol… the song goes NOWHERE the entire time. clunky lyrics that don’t fit the beat very well. her vocals stay the same octave/ key / whatever the whole time. RUBBISH DAHHHLINGGG. :true:

CLAWS on the other hand.. that’s THE bop of the album. It’s super fun to sing along to.. and honestly gives me True Romance vibes despite being an obvious “hyperpop” track. 

14417469274.gif

5 hours ago, palmtrev said:

the dopamine remix of used to know me a weak af. shocked that joel or diplo… or even EDX didn’t get a hold of it. shame.

@Dima will there be more remixes coming out?

i don't think so, let's see

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i finally understand is top 5 worst released charli songs lol… the song goes NOWHERE the entire time. clunky lyrics that don’t fit the beat very well. her vocals stay the same octave/ key / whatever the whole time. RUBBISH DAHHHLINGGG. :true:

CLAWS on the other hand.. that’s THE bop of the album. It’s super fun to sing along to.. and honestly gives me True Romance vibes despite being an obvious “hyperpop” track. 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the walls are all gone??????????????????????????????????

did we melt them down??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

liquid????????????????????????????????????????? in mY HANDS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we have been listening to a different song cause this song is a smash 

edit: i do understand why you would say it goes nowhere cause it doesn't have a huge chorus release but still...

24 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the walls are all gone??????????????????????????????????

did we melt them down??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

liquid????????????????????????????????????????? in mY HANDS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we have been listening to a different song cause this song is a smash 

edit: i do understand why you would say it goes nowhere cause it doesn't have a huge chorus release but still...

I haaaate the liquid lyrics, the delivery of the “sexy” lyrics in this song does not work at all for me lol, i hate the therapist lyrics.. just a very unpleasant listen :rip: 

the lyrics are all over the place and almost sound like they belong to a different beat. 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Baby I luv u bad cuz lately I-I-I-I finally understand :lange:

literally top 10 of Charli’s discography

white sheets u and me used to lay close blue summer sittin high in the window phone cawls every night had a new glow my click running through my mind like a rainbow we were so in love so we let go took it in our lungs then we all choked long drive so divine when the sun showed my click running thru my mind like a rainbow :trisha:

7 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

white sheets u and me used to lay close blue summer sittin high in the window phone cawls every night had a new glow my click running through my mind like a rainbow we were so in love so we let go took it in our lungs then we all choked long drive so divine when the sun showed my click running thru my mind like a rainbow :trisha:

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

The early pandemic vibes :crai:  :rollin: