Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

HIFN an amazing album but I’ll never get her choosing a song about hating herself with cum in her hands over if i cried or i hate all this gravity

???????????????? IS THAT WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO MEAN 

It’s about her relationship with the men in her life and her ability to sustain relationships-hence the therapist mention who are trying to help encourage healthy attitudes in her dating.

The sex line is just one aspect of the song-she’s broken the barriers between her and huck and is enjoying her sex life.

Hello everyone, I'm selling 2 tickets for the Charli concert in London on the 19th of May.

It was for me and my boyfriend but we broke up so...

I bought them with See Tickets App, but I'm sure if I give you the codes you can access to them...

Let me know if you're interested!

I'm so sad to miss Charli... Crash is so good !!💜💜💜

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

this is the greatest visual output Charli has ever created prove me wrong

i remember waiting up till like 4am waiting for Charli with my friends eventhough we almost quit watching because we thought there’s no way we were sitting through all that trash just to get to Charli but we did and when this pre-recorded, poorly filmed remix shite was the outcome??:wtf:And just one song?? :awkney2:Charles in her trolling era

giphy.gif