Fluorine

Charli XCX

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

the next dolby atmos stems will be for Twice! that's my favorite one!

i will share them with you tonight! love you!

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

On 3/18/2022 at 11:06 AM, monsterxcx said:

3 hours ago, monsterxcx said:

the next dolby atmos stems will be for Twice! that's my favorite one!

i will share them with you tonight! love you!

Girlie hate to shit on you but you already shared them back in march :) thank u tho!

The archive is coming along fantastic so far! Would anybody here happen to have a DL link for official instrumentals for Number 1 Angel, True Romance, and Sucker? As well as acapellas for basically everything except HIFN?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

49 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

keep green money we dont need ha, we just want the stems for the moonlight demo :nails:

21 minutes ago, brandon said:

no offense but green money in a briefcase sounds like one of her worst/most unlistenable songs :toofunny:

listen here you little shits, I don’t jump out of bed to post slanderous bile at your leak requests!! let me pull up on the BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK otherwise i’ll have to BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCKK :yesnod:

gween munny in a bwiefcase :excited:

14417469274.gif

@Dima @1000Times

Any of you have a proper HQ file of "We Are Born to Play"?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

listen here you little shits, I don’t jump out of bed to post slanderous bile at your leak requests!! let me pull up on the BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK otherwise i’ll have to BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCKK :yesnod:

gween munny in a bwiefcase :excited:

sorry twin but moonlight is the priority in this thread:diva:

8 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

Girlie hate to shit on you but you already shared them back in march :) thank u tho!

i shared only Dolby Atmos songs, it was just m4a files, not stems. it was my mistake, i wrote wrong, shame on me, sorry :(

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

working on adding instrumentals and acapellas to the archive now, should i only use the official mp3 ones or should i try and make some lossless ones out of stems to fill in the gaps?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx