Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, playboy said:

HAVENT BEEN ON THIS THREAD IN A WEEK AND I THOUGHT DADDY KNOWS WOULD HAVE LEAKED BY NOW :crossed:

wtf r y’all doin

at this rate im pretty sure that there is no charli version basically everything she does eventually leaks so if it hasn't leaked by now then it probably doesnt exist

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Please, I'm an utter Charli music ignorant - can someone tell me if Move Me is appreciated amongst fans? I listened to it 32 times so far, compared to Good Ones that I've listened to 66 times (my 19th most listened on Spotify ever but it's rising quickly), and I'm curious because Move Me is not amongst the most listened songs of Crash on Spotify… Personally I believe the chorus is one of the best melodies ever

ZKcaooE.png

53 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Please, I'm an utter Charli music ignorant - can someone tell me if Move Me is appreciated amongst fans? I listened to it 32 times so far, compared to Good Ones that I've listened to 66 times (my 19th most listened on Spotify ever but it's rising quickly), and I'm curious because Move Me is not amongst the most listened songs of Crash on Spotify… Personally I believe the chorus is one of the best melodies ever

every song on crash is appreciated except Beg For You a lot of people believe that song is a tiny bit - half baked if you will… !

Just now, Veinsineon said:

every song on crash is appreciated except Beg For You a lot of people believe that song is a tiny bit - half baked if you will… !

Thank you sm for answering :) Ah, that is funny and interesting because I've always had a lot of trouble with Charli's music - I love her voice and the productions but in music I'm mostly driven by melodies and it's what had trouble to please me so far, and actually, Beg For You is one of her best songs in my opinion. But maybe I'm just being introduced gently to her music tbh. On Crash, I also really enjoyed Every Rule!! But Good Ones is flat out one of the best songs made by anyone ever period

ZKcaooE.png

4 hours ago, annedauphine said:

I haven’t posted about it yet but honestly Move Me is the heart and soul of Crash if you think about it… The vocal sample used throughout the album (crash, constant repeat) of her saying “hold my body down” and “hold my body tight” is from the chorus of Move Me. such a BEAUTIFULLY produced song too really fits that luxurious vibe charli mentioned in that interview. :yesnod:

anne if u love the best melodies check out Babygirl aka my favorite song in the world forever. Die 4. Good girls. Basically most of XCX World and all of Number 1 Angel have the best melodies. Love that you love Every Rule it’s probably my favorite from crash and is super under-appreciated ♥️

14417469274.gif

LEAK THE ORIGINAL RINA FEATURE

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde