Fluorine

Charli XCX

when charli chops her hair again and surprise drops 3rd world, the self-released apocalyptic industrial pop sister mixtape to pop 2 and n1a (co executive produced by arca, a g and herself), finally finishing the trilogy just in time to renew her contract with atlantic  :oprah:

9 hours ago, blameitonme said:

there’s a small chance she alters the setlist for the next leg(s) of tour

surely she's gonna do Out Out in the UK?

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I know this is not the topic but someone here recommended me a lot of Mariah Carey’s old projects that had something to do with Baby and daaamn those Mariah songs were fire but i cant find them anymore lol

emotions & glitter are the most similar and i'm also gonna throw in butterfly because it's one of the best albums of all time

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

a somewhat realistic setlist change i'd like to see would be i love it instead of boys and sorry if i hurt you + hcinnwinrn as an addition.....

unrealistically, i'd like to see her  drop 1999, boys, boom clap, unlock it and replace them with stay away, superlove, claws, anthems

1 hour ago, pop2anna said:

Unrealistically, i'd like to see her  drop 1999, boys, boom clap, unlock it and replace them with

SuperLove, Silver Cross, Selfish Girl and Grins

I always liked Boys until the Charli tour, it’s a nice song it’s just a bit slow and was a bit of a buzz kill. It doesn’t live in the same world as Hyperpop or Crash Charli. It’s the only change I’d make. 1999 is fun enough. 

10 minutes ago, avenue said:

am i the only one that actually likes out out? :bebe:

yes 

lol my problem with it is that the original song sounds way better… whoever produced out out really watered it down. 

14417469274.gif

39 minutes ago, avenue said:

she doesn’t hold a candle to crash but she’s cute and fun. i like the beat

it was on my top songs on spotify :bebe: it was a fun summer party bop and reminds me of my getting drunk with friends now, i like it!!

1 hour ago, avenue said:

she doesn’t hold a candle to crash but she’s cute and fun. i like the beat

No, i actually really like it and I would really like if all of them actually got together and performed it, Saweetie does well w her verse live

@ 3:24

Yes Alors On Danse is already a great song but I cant shout its French lyrics (plus I already had a go w it like ten years ago in hs) so im sorry im v glad we got Out Out

10 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

No, i actually really like it and I would really like if all of them actually got together and performed it, Saweetie does well w her verse live

@ 3:24

Yes Alors On Danse is already a great song but I cant shout its French lyrics (plus I already had a go w it like ten years ago in hs) so im sorry im v glad we got Out Out

meh…. this bitch didn’t even tweet or help promote the song dunno why she feels the need to preform it lmao

bought CRASH CD AND PLAYED IT IN MY CAR TODAY AND SOMEONE NEARLY CRASHED INTO ME .. THE POWER iIT HAS 

yassified-yassification.gif

it happened when new shaes was playing aka the worst song yep yup

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

bought CRASH CD AND PLAYED IT IN MY CAR TODAY AND SOMEONE NEARLY CRASHED INTO ME .. THE POWER iIT HAS 

yassified-yassification.gif

it happened when new shaes was playing aka the worst song yep yup

What is that gif from?

IMG-3521.jpg