SO GIVE IT TO ME LIKE THAT

I LIKE FEELING LIKE THIS

I LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE THIS

I LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE THIS

AND I JUST WANT MORE MORE MORE

CommonWebbedCivet-max-1mb.gif trisha-pautas-crying.gif 

the way this song is NEVER TALKED about but it's in my top 10 favorite Charli songs 

the passion in her voice, the harmonies, the urgency, the harmonies, the lyrics, the HARMONIES, the background vocals in the last chorus of her SHOUTING "like this / like that / more more more".... the way I can leave it on repeat on a loop for 30 minutes and not even notice.. the way I have gotten stoned & UGLY CRIED to this song... sorry not sorry I'm feeling very emotional, nostalgic for all my past lovers and feeling more alone than I ever have in my life tonight :poordat:  :toofloppy: I obviously cannot afford therapy or y'all would not be reading this :deadbanana: xoxo 

14417469274.gif

10 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:eartha:

oopif you hadnt quoted this i wouldn't have seen it cus i have that user muted but how is grimes local... :sideeye:

anyway who is going to the london show on the 19th?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oopif you hadnt quoted this i wouldn't have seen it cus i have that user muted but how is grimes local... :sideeye:

anyway who is going to the london show on the 19th?

Not me, I’m in Murica’…

IMG-3521.jpg

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Her canceling Acid Angel is literally my 9/11 I mainly paid for my whole trip to Barcelona because of this event I’m literally seeing her in Poland anyway 

at least there's other stuff in barcelona :bebe:

make the most out of it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

revisiting this album after a while... oh god it fell off pretty hard for me

my favorite tracks have went from OMG ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE BOPS to nice background music this feels awful

...nvm

UTKM still sucks though

also i just listened to the bonus tracks twice and they're fine, i like Selfish Girl the most the rest could've just Not existed

Spoiler

does anyone have that one picture from the photoshoot that most people here said is so much better for CRASH (Deluxe) than the official cover? I wanna use that one instead

2 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

...nvm

UTKM still sucks though

also i just listened to the bonus tracks twice and they're fine, i like Selfish Girl the most the rest could've just Not existed

Hide contents

does anyone have that one picture from the photoshoot that most people here said is so much better for CRASH (Deluxe) than the official cover? I wanna use that one instead

what’s wrong with UTKM? like it’s kind of weird how you keep aggressively hating on it… at least explain why you don’t like it instead of just vomiting negativity :flop:

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Foxes said:

would be here for charlene to go nu-metal or more rock sounding for whatever she does next :w8ing:

i’m here for punk charli all day but metal… no thank you. Poppy can keep that to herself 

14417469274.gif

32 minutes ago, track10swig said:

Just got an update e-mail that I won't be getting the clear red marble pressing :crying2: my 9/11 at least they're sending me the solid red pressing.

They sent the clear red stock to the UK for her 1st week chart placement there. Maybe we had a point breaking off from them.

BzhmW.png