Fluorine

Charli XCX

i feel like we might get an album/ep/mixtape with sound/direction like how can i not know, lightning, constant repeat, crash 

experimental but not in the same way as pop 2/hifn/etc

personally i think xcx6 will come mid/late 2023 with a less budget/promo/videos and will be full of love songs :teehee: 

i’m literally guessing tho.

2 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

who's paying utkm dust? we're all gagging for her daily 

that’s the tea right there

half of these stan’s hate on it daily cause it’s generic but charli slayed such a shame it didn’t get radio play 

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I really hope her next project will be a mixtape/experimental album, just imagine the cultural reset a project like this would be:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Arca collab

2. Magdelena Bay collab

3. Shygirl collab produced by AG

4. FKA twigs collab produced by AG

5. Song produced by George Daniel

6. Song produced by Bobby Lo/K.I.D

7. Allie X collab prooduced by AG

8. Rico Nasty / cupcakKe collab produced by AG

9. 100 gecs collab

10. Grimes collab

FKA twigs and Grimes for sure, any day. Maybe Allie X and George Daniel. The rest :um3: tbh I prefer Popli over XCXperimentli / Hyperpopli by far

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

My bundle is out for delivery!!!

:monica:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

FKA twigs and Grimes for sure, any day. Maybe Allie X and George Daniel. The rest :um3: tbh I prefer Popli over XCXperimentli / Hyperpopli by far

Whole heartedly agree.

I hope Allie is doing better!

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, paradiso said:

hcinkwinrn is in my top 3 crash songs so i wouldn't mind if charli had george daniel produce her next project! i'd love to hear her over electronic/pop production in the vain of the 1975

THE WAY HCINKWINRN IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS ON THE ALBUM, SHOULD'VE BEEN ON STANDARD AND PROMO SINGLE TBH

16 hours ago, paradiso said:

hcinkwinrn is in my top 3 crash songs so i wouldn't mind if charli had george daniel produce her next project! i'd love to hear her over electronic/pop production in the vain of the 1975

The way that song started a whole identity crisis for me, making me realize that I don't know what i want from life rn except my well being and accept it :oprah3:

do any of you think that she’ll pull an indipendent-release XCX World once tour (and Atlantic contract) is over? the hints are getting a little too frequent and obvious :excited:

Just now, rodamik said:

do any of you think that she’ll pull an indipendent-release XCX World once tour (and Atlantic contract) is over? the hints are getting a little too frequent and obvious :excited:

she can't without atlantic permission, she'd have to re-record everything without sophie. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she can't without atlantic permission, she'd have to re-record everything without sophie. 

damn you’re right – but isn’t it starting to look kinda sus nonetheless? 

I mean, acknowledging it or even posting the cover every now and then is a thing, but using the towers and the helicopters for a game is a whole nother thing, isn’t it?