Fluorine

Charli XCX

Saw her in Glasgow on Sunday, the show was incredible! She sold out and the energy was electric, she really commands the stage and room. Every song went off! The dancing was great too! 

It was crazy how a lot of the Crash songs seemed like massive hits, especially Lightning, Constant Repeat, Move Me and Yuck! You'd think they were all #1 hits with the crowds reaction haha. 

One thing that did surprise me though was the reaction when XCX World was played?! Only a few people knew the songs? It was weird. The people in front of us were theorising that it was her new album cos they'd never heard the songs before... It really shocked me cos I assumed the whole fan base knew about that album?

Also the merch was really cool, however the paddle and one hitter are cheaper on her store. She also had signed copies of Crash vinyl and signed tour posters!

14 hours ago, White Dress said:

Crash aged like milk

Only songs I still use are Lightening, Crash and occasionally Good Ones but every other song is just missing something

Still love her and everything she's released up until this (even Sucker imo is far superior)

lets burn her at the stake

4d6483c71da7663024ac6454749c0d21.gif

one thing i do hate is the fags that claim an album "aged" after less than a few months...

sorry that streaming ruined your braincells but like, it's just NOT possible for an album to be dated less than a year after release. the "age" of how an album sounds is only possible a year or two after release, don't be so deluded

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, SoggySponge said:

this is a youtube rip transcoded to WAV
Warner's karaoke channel "Songjam" uploaded all the deluxe instrumentals

not that channel, i ripped that from another youtube chanel that uploaded earlier and in much nicer quality 

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

@XCX Archivist also here's the actual legit HIFN mastered instrumentals

Missing "enemy". A mastered instrumental doesn't exist for this one so you'll have to use a stem mixdown
All are mastered in 24-bit WAV except for 'forever' which is 16-bit

2 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

not that channel, i ripped that from another youtube chanel that uploaded earlier and in much nicer quality 

the spectogram begs to differ

4 minutes ago, SoggySponge said:

the spectogram begs to differ

disclaimer: not arguing with you 

aren’t all youtube rips 128 kbps regardless of channel? so like even if it was nicer quality (like 1080p vs 480p) it’s still 128 kbps

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, avenue said:

aren’t all youtube rips 128 kbps regardless of channel? so like even if it was nicer quality (like 1080p vs 480p) it’s still 128 kbps

It depends on how the original video was rendered, most 480p mp4 encoders will automatically pre-set the audio bitrate and frequency to something on the lower end. But this can be overridden.
In the instance with the Songjam channel, they most likely use the original WAV files for their videos. But sadly the most we can get from ripping is 160kbps OPUS files which have a shelf of 20kHz, YouTube does this to save on space I think.

17 hours ago, White Dress said:

Crash aged like milk

Only songs I still use are Lightening, Crash and occasionally Good Ones but every other song is just missing something

Still love her and everything she's released up until this (even Sucker imo is far superior)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Ones

Crash

New Shapes

Selfish Girl

Yuck

How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now

Constant Repeat

Used to Know Me

SORRY IF I HURT YOU

LIGHTNING

Yep, many gems in here. Don't know what y'all into.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: