Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Anyone here? Cannot hear a single word Yeule is singing. 

I like her music but I tend to have a hard time understanding what she sings under all the layers of distortion 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

32 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Anyone here? Cannot hear a single word Yeule is singing. 

Yeah, it was like this in Glasgow too. It wasn't until the last song that I could actually make out words? 

48 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

In a red flame top awkwardly sitting down lol

Tbh I really like her music, but I don't think I would ever waste my money to watch her live. 

She just don't give me that vibe of a great live entertainer nor singer. Just like with Grimes, sure I love her music but I dont see the point in seeing her live when she struggles to sing live and to create a good show. 

Some artists are better off as recording artists and not as live artists. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Tbh I really like her music, but I don't think I would ever waste my money to watch her live. 

She just don't give me that vibe of a great live entertainer nor singer. Just like with Grimes, sure I love her music but I dont see the point in seeing her live when she struggles to sing live and to create a good show. 

Very true 

Waiting for her to come on 

At least lover boy played lol 

On 5/14/2022 at 8:06 AM, XCX Archivist said:

"whats your xcx world tracklist?" is literally just another way of asking "what are your favorite unreleased songs"

Noo, I made a mini-documentary about XCX World a couple of weeks ago and I literally ask that at the end :crying5: (altho I think you're right, your XCX World could mean anything...)

This is it 👇 btw. There's a whole section towards the end dedicated to this forum/BloomForYou (I wanted to share it here sooner but my membership was just approved 💀)

On 5/14/2022 at 9:10 AM, palmtrev said:

the ny crowd wasn’t even getting rowdy when xcxworld was playing it’s dead it’s*sadly*  not getting released just accept it 🤓 the teasing and acceptance she has now of xcxworld is a big step imo n i’m proud

Rostam actually asked her on her podcast if she would ever release XCX World and she said it would be "almost impossible"/would feel weird without SOPHIE, so yeah, I don't think it will ever happen unfortunately :/

BXmHR6N.png

46 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Idk, her 2019 Chicago/Pitchfork set was pretty hype... I spent a lot of money to see her live on 2020, and then they cancelled the festival because covid and she never came ⚰️ (they replaced her with Marina which was okay, but still, I don't think I'll ever get a chance to see her live again where I live).

BXmHR6N.png

Just now, poropompo said:

Idk, her 2019 Chicago/Pitchfork set was pretty hype... I spent a lot of money to see her live on 2020, and then they cancelled the festival because covid and she never came ⚰️ (they replaced her with Marina which was okay, but still, I don't think I'll ever get a chance to see her live again where I live).

Oh man, I really hope you get the chance to see her. It's always awful when an artists is confirmed to go and play a show near you and then having it canceled. I wouldn't wish that to no one. 

It happen to me in my city (Monterrey, Mexico) with Lana, I bought the tickets to attend a music festival and she canceled due to logistics. At least I enjoyed CHVRCHES (which came back today, super excited to see them tonight) there. 

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Oh man, I really hope you get the chance to see her. It's always awful when an artists is confirmed to go and play a show near you and then having it canceled. I wouldn't wish that to no one. 

It happen to me in my city (Monterrey, Mexico) with Lana, I bought the tickets to attend a music festival and she canceled due to logistics. At least I enjoyed CHVRCHES (which came back today, super excited to see them tonight) there. 

Omg, you understand what it's like to live in Latin America too! :p
I do hope Charli comes here one day...

Anyways, enjoy CHVRCHES!
(also, I really liked Bad Mode, that last song about Marseilles is such a vibe <3) 

BXmHR6N.png

10 minutes ago, poropompo said:

Omg, you understand what it's like to live in Latin America too! :p
I do hope Charli comes here one day...

Anyways, enjoy CHVRCHES!
(also, I really liked Bad Mode, that last song about Marseilles is such a vibe <3) 

Thank you! 

Yeah, living in Latin America sure is a pain in the ass when you love alt pop music lol

And I'm happy you really liked BAD Mode, that Marseilles song is like going back to the late 90s or early 00s. What a vibe. 

EVERYONE YOU SHOULD CHECK IT Out AND DANCE!!! 

FTFtKcyXoAMKEJk.jpg

god i love interviews with management and labels.

anyways

1) looks like yuck is gonna get some bigggg attention, and looking at her video concept with julia fox, probably big bucks too - v excited for that

2) really exciting feature soon… do we have any ideas?? 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

2) really exciting feature soon… do we have any ideas?? 

i don't believe it personally but obviously there's talks of xcx world being involved especially because of the advertising in the roblox thing and her playing it at shows

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I’ve said it before but now is the perfect time for her to drop XCX World with the special shows coming up and her playing it before the CRASH tour shows and her contract with Atlantic ending and all. If it doesn’t happen now then I feel like we should all officially let go of the idea of it ever being officially released (at least not any time soon) bsjdjf it’s feeling very if not now then never

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’ve said it before but now is the perfect time for her to drop XCX World with the special shows coming up and her playing it before the CRASH tour shows and her contract with Atlantic ending and all. If it doesn’t happen now then I feel like we should all officially let go of the idea of it ever being officially released (at least not any time soon) bsjdjf it’s feeling very if not now then never

AGREEEEEED

it really does feel like the perfect moment to drop it, even if it’s just like, no promo, just a gift for fans to finally have the highest quality/final versions on streaming/vinyl/etc

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This, I’d love it to be released.

But I don’t think she’ll be able to, If she even wanted to…

IMG-3521.jpg