Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly at this point of her career I don’t think it’s that unrealistic for it to actually happen. The leak was def very rough for her but recently she seems to recognize more how this scrapped album is such an iconic part of her career and has been having more fun trolling her fans with it lol. I know this XCX World release conversation is very tired for many but I really haven’t ruled it out as a possibility yet. But also idk how it all would work in terms of legal mess so maybe I’m wrong idk

qfrWuBl.png

Idk, based on her recent interviews, it seems very unlikely that she will ever release it. In part because she said she wouldn't have SOPHIE's creative input for it. And also because she said she kinda likes the whole mystery surrounding this album, and releasing it would just end that...

I think there is a possibility maybe for Taxi getting some sort of release (?) only because it got registered on ASCAP. But who knows, maybe she's trolling us, or maybe she'll have a change of heart and release the whole thing one day. 🤞

BXmHR6N.png

On 5/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, brandon said:

2) really exciting feature soon… do we have any ideas?? 

I can only think of Move Me remix feat. Halsey (altho I secretly want it to be Twice remix feat. Twice 👀)

BXmHR6N.png

1 hour ago, brandon said:

FTFtKcyXoAMKEJk.jpg

god i love interviews with management and labels.

anyways

1) looks like yuck is gonna get some bigggg attention, and looking at her video concept with julia fox, probably big bucks too - v excited for that

2) really exciting feature soon… do we have any ideas?? 

I saw a recent Tiesto interview where he said there’s a song with Charli in consideration for his album... so there’s that 

1 minute ago, Grins said:

why would she ever release xcx world lmao its been over 5 years move on

well her fans havent let it go

she still plays it at tours

taxi. she wants the gays to shut up! if she releases it no one will care about it anymore

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

anyways, my entire point is that if it doesnt happen now it’s never gonna happen, but tbh i don’t really care that much. the songs she created for that album will forever be some of her best work and it would be very cute and kinda iconic if it did get released eventually but at the end of the day em songs are already in my music library so it wont change much for me lmao. 

&to add to this- this is probs gonna make some eyes roll in this thread cause some people are very tired of hearing about xcx world but I do still think that if XCX World or w/e it would’ve been called was ever released with full creative control it would’ve been her best album. an entire Charli x SOPHIE album is just a recipe for excellence and that will never not be true :true:. best producer she ever worked with & it resulted in some of the best songs she ever created. we’ll never stop talking about this whatwouldvebeenan album cause it really just is That good. and people can stay mad about it! XCX World supremacy, always. Idgaf!

qfrWuBl.png

not aimed at anyone specifically in this thread but the bitches that hate on the attention the gorgeous stunning showstopping XCX World gets are the same ones who will rave about some ugly crunchy 2010 myspace scrap. go scrape ur tongue and invest in a good pumice stone cause yall stink!

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, Grins said:

why would she ever release xcx world lmao its been over 5 years move on

:scoff:even charli hasn’t moved on…

the constant teasing… taxi was just registered.. her using xcx tower in this roblox collab.. it’s obviously still relevant even if u disagree 

but okay!

also i find it funny that this was said on lanaboards, a forum about lana del rey, who just put various leaked songs from 2013-2017 on her 2021 album. 

On 5/17/2022 at 6:34 AM, White Dress said:

Crash aged like milk

Only songs I still use are Lightening, Crash and occasionally Good Ones but every other song is just missing something

Still love her and everything she's released up until this (even Sucker imo is far superior)

imagine writing all that and being wrong :whoopi:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

14 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

not aimed at anyone specifically in this thread but the bitches that hate on the attention the gorgeous stunning showstopping XCX World gets are the same ones who will rave about some ugly crunchy 2010 myspace scrap. go scrape ur tongue and invest in a good pumice stone cause yall stink!

no you dummy but she just released a brand new album (that she is really proud of) like two months ago so us bitches are literally not thinking about an xcx world release as of now! why is that hard for you to understand!

QJyMcQ7.png