Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, blameitonme said:

literally no one in the crowd around us knew what was going on when xcx world came on fidkdkakfkfn not even taxi

the girl next to me didn’t even know girls night out or no angel:wtf:she said to her friends “I don’t know this era”:wtf2:

giphy.gif

1999 stems, 24-bit lossless

https://mega.nz/file/YrhSCLKR#SGBXgfjTL7UI8ENQKI3mDpZ_E-x1VzrJlCJmP-DYHP8

(i did not leak these but they are in my archive now)

i hope this is the beginning of all the self titled stems leaking, ive been wanting to play around with shake it for a while now

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

These past week of shows have been incredible 😩 Met her 4 times too and she signed a ton of my vinyls. Such a babe. Ima need a true angel to dropbox me a ton of her leaks up to date (OG files), ideally organised because her stuff is on par with Lana's (i.e as messy as a teenager's bedroom)

17 hours ago, californianfreak said:

I literally never post here but just wanted to say the London show was incredible. We are so lucky to have Charli :crai:

Highlights/notable moments:

- Caroline coming out on New Shapes

- Charli dedicating Vroom Vroom to SOPHIE

- Charli getting overwhelmed and crying and saying how much she loves us

- Saying she wants a video for Yuck

- Move Me (which seemed to be one of the favourites of the crowd)

- UTKM and Baby (everyone was jumping and dancing)

- She played XCX World before she came out (including the Pete Tong version of GNO)

the whole thing?????

UgH im so jealous of the ppl that got to see Yeule opening :crai: did they sing bites on my neck? Literally song of the year methinks

also I went from debating on seeing Charli during the Crash Tour a few months ago to seeing her in two weeks at Primavera and this September at Portola Music Festival in SF :hdu: hoping she’ll sing more electronic-y songs like c2.0 or something since it’s more of an alt edm festival (Caroline’s also performing the same day - chances of a Tears performance??) 

sgopYhV.gif

3 hours ago, lewisbennett1 said:

These past week of shows have been incredible 😩 Met her 4 times too and she signed a ton of my vinyls. Such a babe. Ima need a true angel to dropbox me a ton of her leaks up to date (OG files), ideally organised because her stuff is on par with Lana's (i.e as messy as a teenager's bedroom)

ive got an archive going on, its pretty incomplete thus far but progress is being made!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CxRISKgJNhag4mwc_HCbzoN_1I31YCRIjFlrw_6ST2o/edit

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 5/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, blameitonme said:

the london show was amazing! so crazy seeing her biggest show yet 

literally no one in the crowd around us knew what was going on when xcx world came on fidkdkakfkfn not even taxi

visions was INSANE live

the venue was so big that it was being filmed and put on screens, so there may be a live recording posted from the show?

i like used to know me, twice and move me even more now because they were so special live!

the crowd got sooo rowdy when caroline came out like it was a bit scary fkfkdkwkdkffmf

You know that arenas and concert halls have screens for all concerts. It wasnt being recorded because her photographer wouldn’t have been doing rounds like he was to get her best angles 😂

2 hours ago, joshy123 said:

You know that arenas and concert halls have screens for all concerts. It wasnt being recorded because her photographer wouldn’t have been doing rounds like he was to get her best angles 😂

yes i knew that joshy, but charlene doesn’t normally do shows this big so there’s a decent chance the camera men pressed record and it will be used for something in the future 

Who do we think this upcoming collab will be with? I'd quite like to see her do something with Calvin Harris, especially since this is her sell out era. He has a new album coming and often works with British singers (Florence, Ellie, Cheryl and potentially Jade)

22 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

the girl next to me didn’t even know girls night out or no angel:wtf:she said to her friends “I don’t know this era”:wtf2:

can y’all believe the girl I’m talking about here got posted on Charli’s insta story:oprah2:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

yes i knew that joshy, but charlene doesn’t normally do shows this big so there’s a decent chance the camera men pressed record and it will be used for something in the future 

We hope 🥹 we hope 

4 hours ago, joshy123 said:

yeah I thought that but what those 2 cameras were filming and what was on the screens were different shots:true:i was at the barrier and they kept panning to the audience and stuff while what was on the screens didn’t change and I kept thinking why aren’t the screens showing what they’re filming, so it is possible it was a recording:hottie:

giphy.gif

the london show was so fucking good, i got too drunk though so i don't remember much and they wouldn't let me into heaven afterwards, yeule was amazing too

i was so shook when taxi started playing :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok so my male best friend who I thought I was having something special growing with is on a date with another girl and told me he's falling in love with her :cryney2:

so I'm playing "I Don't Wanna Know" forever from now on until I die :xcry:

and "Party 4 U" as well, idk, any suggestions? 

7 minutes ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

ok so my male best friend who I thought I was having something special growing with is on a date with another girl and told me he's falling in love with her :cryney2:

Our Boyfriend :wipe:

15 minutes ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

the same thing happened to me in high school :trisha:

Spoiler

Lucky

Blame It On U

Grins

Stay Away

I Wanna Be With U

I'm Done

Bel Air

My Heart

Don't Call Me

Hurts Like Hell