Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, poropompo said:

After the show

• Taxi

(it makes a lot of sense that she would play Taxi separately because it was never intended for the album)

I just assumed she played Taxi after the show cos yknow it's the end and people will be heading home, via taxis, public transport etc.

3 hours ago, rodamik said:

I don’t think that’s intended as an actual tracklist…that’s literally just an alphabetical order with ‘Die 4’ thrown near the end as if it skipped from playing in its actual spot  :toofunny:

Omg yes, I hadn't noticed! As @Lukeb said, the person who sent her the files probably had it titled as "The One I Die For" and it got sorted by the letter O or something

2 hours ago, bored said:

I just assumed she played Taxi after the show cos yknow it's the end and people will be heading home, via taxis, public transport etc.

Yeah, that makes sense too. I mean, she was playing all these songs before the show during the US dates and only now moved Taxi to the end. But still, she did say it was never meant for the album so it kinda works out..

BXmHR6N.png

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

I don’t think that’s intended as an actual tracklist…that’s literally just an alphabetical order with ‘Die 4’ thrown near the end as if it skipped from playing in its actual spot  :toofunny:

plss the way i did not notice

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, CoochieSwirlC said:

I’ve heard plenty of shit takes on here but WHAT..???

hahaha please dont beat me :xcry:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

Just now, Nigel Hitch said:

hey theres no bad song called I Wanna Be With U by choli thats it:tanisha:

I Wanna Be With U (David Guetta version) is good and should have been released but is definetly not as godly as the SOPHIE one

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

7 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I Wanna Be With U (David Guetta version) is good and should have been released but is definetly not as godly as the SOPHIE one

dunno i like both of them and i really can't pick my fav between them *im a libra sorry*:air:

i wanna be with u (sophie), i wanna be with u (david guetta) & i wanna be like u (the song that i often confuse with the first 2) are all excellent songs and i will not hear slander or libel towards any of them thank you very much

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 5/23/2022 at 9:14 AM, poropompo said:

Yeah, she played it third. This is the track order she used:

Before the show

1. Bounce (2.3 version)

2. Can You Hear Me

3. Come To My Party

4. Down Like Whoa

5. Girls Night Out (Pete Tong version)

6. Good Girls

7. I Wanna Be With U

8. No Angel (SOPHIE demo)

9. Die 4

10. Queen Lizzy

11. Waterfall

After the show

• Taxi

(it makes a lot of sense that she would play Taxi separately because it was never intended for the album)

Since she basically played the xcx world in alphabetical order and die 4 is between no angel and queen lizzy, I'm starting to think maybe the real title is "One That I Die For"? 

8 minutes ago, its said:

Since she basically played the xcx world in alphabetical order and die 4 is between no angel and queen lizzy, I'm starting to think maybe the real title is "One That I Die For"? 

or she used a fan uploaded collection with that title

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif