Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I really hope this is not a February 2017 slander :die:

it is :smirk: Shake It and 2099 are significantly worse though and I'd probably consider it a "highlight" if it were on HIFN so idk

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

15 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

so before CRASH I never listened to Charli but it's so amazing that I went back and listened to her whole discography. sadly, the only albums I like are how i'm feeling now and CRASH. Vroom Vroom (the song) is good too but I don't love it like the other 2. I think I just don't like pre-HIFN Charli's sound, but her newer stuff is amazing and I'm a fan for the rest of her career. so excited for hot in it :) don't h8 me

Screen_Shot_2018-10-26_at_11.49.18_AM.jp

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

30 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

it is :smirk: Shake It and 2099 are significantly worse though and I'd probably consider it a "highlight" if it were on HIFN so idk

you didn’t need to shade february god17 in order to shade flop it & 20whinety9

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

so before CRASH I never listened to Charli but it's so amazing that I went back and listened to her whole discography. sadly, the only albums I like are how i'm feeling now and CRASH. Vroom Vroom (the song) is good too but I don't love it like the other 2. I think I just don't like pre-HIFN Charli's sound, but her newer stuff is amazing and I'm a fan for the rest of her career. so excited for hot in it :) don't h8 me

Did you check True Romance or SUCKER? If you loved CRASH I'd think you'd like her first two albums as well...

I'd understand if you didn't enjoy her hyperpop era as much (mostly Pop 2) but still.

:ahhney:

5 minutes ago, avenue said:

E x a c t l y , particularly when Blame It on Your Flop is right there :crying2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

E x a c t l y , particularly when Blame It on Your Flop is right there :crying2: 

I don't know what went wrong with that song, I think I like the demos but it never felt 'finished' and the mixing? in particular on the album version is shit. I've always HATED Track 10 (blasphemy, I know) but that version sounds more finished than the actual song does.

eating pure vagina

16 minutes ago, avenue said:

I still think all three would've been better off mixtape tracks or leaked rejects, along with 1-2 others on the record (Click namely). It amazed me when I heard that the album was supposed to be even longer at one point, meanwhile I would've trimmed the final tracklist and swapped out some tracks for the droplets in a heartbeat

eating pure vagina

49 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

I still think all three would've been better off mixtape tracks or leaked rejects, along with 1-2 others on the record (Click namely). It amazed me when I heard that the album was supposed to be even longer at one point, meanwhile I would've trimmed the final tracklist and swapped out some tracks for the droplets in a heartbeat

i can kind of understand why february 2019 might’ve been better on hifn or something (even though i respectfully disagree)

i DO agree that shake it, 2099 & click needed to be booted

tbh self-titled is such a clusterfuck of a record

Get what I want like click
They want a pic like click
Cheers with the glass like click
Cash register goes click

You can't fuck with my clique
Strut my stuff on the strip
Prospects all on the whip
Pull up and vroom oh shit
Charli's up in this bitch

Charli's up in this 

RealityTVGIFs

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Did you check True Romance or SUCKER? If you loved CRASH I'd think you'd like her first two albums as well...

I'd understand if you didn't enjoy her hyperpop era as much (mostly Pop 2) but still.

:ahhney:

yes! I listened to all her mix tapes and studio albums. idk, to me her voice sounds a lot different in her earlier work, she sounds like a little girl. no shade, if you like it good for you I just can't really get into the sound

but like I said I'm a huge fan going forward now :hype:

29 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

yes! I listened to all her mix tapes and studio albums. idk, to me her voice sounds a lot different in her earlier work, she sounds like a little girl. no shade, if you like it good for you I just can't really get into the sound

but like I said I'm a huge fan going forward now :hype:

i’m sorry but you loved Crash & not Number 1 Angel?? it just feels like bait to me!!! 

14417469274.gif

11 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i’m sorry but you loved Crash & not Number 1 Angel?? it just feels like bait to me!!! 

I really didn't mean to come across as bait lol, I was just sharing my experience. I was so excited to dive into her discography and really tried to like it but it just didn't click for some reason. I probably should've listened in order, I listened backwards so after HIFN I really wasn't feeling any of the albums

here are some songs I did like though (and my favs): Gone, Click, pink diamond, forever, claws, detonate, enemy, p4u, Roll With Me, ILY2, Unlock It, Track 10, Sweat, Vroom Vroom

I was most excited for XCX World bc everyone raves about it but I didn't really like any songs besides Taxi

not me getting canceled from this thread

i dont get ppl STILL yelling "play taxi" at her like have some respect!! if you're even aware of taxi as a song i would assume you're aware of the history behind it/who produced it. its so upsetting that she has to even give a speech about this

a. we have the song it's not like it's unleaked

b. we all know the story of how it was stolen from the engineer's hard drive and because of the said leaks caused atlantic to shelve the album

c. we all know the story of the producer of the song and charli's relationship to her

if you're still shouting "release taxi" or "play taxi" you're either ignorant of the situation or you cannot be considered a true charli fan since you are obviously disrespecting her

please stop you don't look cute you just look idiotic

pleek

36 minutes ago, xploush said:

not y’all making her cry :oprah2: she’s never giving us xcx world or taxi 

No this is literally breaking my heart, she loved her so much 😭💔 Rest In Power SOPHIE 

BXmHR6N.png