Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, xploush said:

not y’all making her cry :oprah2: she’s never giving us xcx world or taxi 

this video actually made me cry... i feel so bad for her seriously this has to stop at this point if you're screaming taxi you're just an asshole

2 hours ago, xploush said:

Omg this made me weep. I hope people stop doing this, obviously, but also just love Charli and so appreciate how much she shares of her emotional life w her fans (bc she really doesn’t have too).

aOaIzH2.gif

I feel like this year I have seen videos of Charli crying very often. It breaks my heart. 

I really hope she gets better because it's clear she's been having a rough time ever since SOPHIE died. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

Icona Pop - I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [I Don't Care 2022 Re-Edit] / 2022.06.03

:wat: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

8 hours ago, xploush said:

What did she say? It won’t play for me. 

Also I guess Hot In It was delayed a bit because of the I Don’t Care re-release. Smart move. 

5 hours ago, Lukeb said:

What did she say? It won’t play for me. 

She talked about how she'll let XCX World play before her shows, but that it's really upsetting to hear "play Taxi" on stage because of Sophie's passing and how it was their collaboration that they both loved and which never got to be finished and released the way it was meant to.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, AlexIl said:

She talked about how she'll let XCX World play before her shows, but that it's really upsetting to hear "play Taxi" on stage because of Sophie's passing and how it was their collaboration that they both loved and which never got to be finished and released the way it was meant to.

That so sweet. She really loves Sophie so much. 

when exactly does Charli's contract end? cuz the dude on tiktok said that it ended yesterday, i don't understand anything.

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

19 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

when exactly does Charli's contract end? cuz the dude on tiktok said that it ended yesterday, i don't understand anything.

it hypothetically ended when she released crash but the individual contract she signed with the specific album is obviously unknown. she said she's planing on staying in the crash world at least till the end of the year. she's a lot happier with this project it seems 

edit to add she also claimed she was going to take a big break after the era ends ( idk if that's going to happen lol ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

20 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

it hypothetically ended when she released crash but the individual contract she signed with the specific album is obviously unknown. she said she's planing on staying in the crash world at least till the end of the year. she's a lot happier with this project it seems 

edit to add she also claimed she was going to take a big break after the era ends ( idk if that's going to happen lol ) 

lets hope the fuck not