Fluorine

Charli XCX

I saw her in Milan last Saturday and it was a life-changing experience. The energy was just insane, Charli really knows how to get an audience hyped, I've never seen anything like that before. The fact that half the audience was on drugs and some of the other twinks were passing around poppers throughout the show probably didn't hurt either. And the fact that the AC wasn't working at first... she really made us Sweat.mp3.

In conclusion: 10/10, album of the year, tour of the year

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

37 minutes ago, avenue said:

i was about to say that it was japanese because i’ve always seen japanese stuff on it but then i actually went there and it is chinese?

that reminds me of those horrible Japanese versions of Boom Clap/Break The Rules, and this cute Chinese version of Boys I only found out about like 2 days ago:

BXmHR6N.png

7 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Humanity has not truly lived without witnessing Vroom Vroom live 

One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

it’s the fact she barely even sings half of it, she just screams “WHAT!” “YEAH!” while going absolutely apeshit on stage because the whole crowd just takes over, it’s iconic every time

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

it’s the fact she barely even sings half of it, she just screams “WHAT!” “YEAH!” while going absolutely apeshit on stage because the whole crowd just takes over, it’s iconic every time

After Vroom Vroom and Visions, the whole place was like a sauna lol