Fluorine

Charli XCX

55 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

not the resident Sky stan who constantly tweaks out essays about her coming for me!! put the pipe down bestie, it’s not too late! :oprah3:

my essays are iconic just like everything i do :oprah3:

kinda late but anyway:duck:

1. Baby

2. Sorry if I Hurt You

3. What You Think About Me

4. How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now

5. Crash

6. Constant Repeat

7. Twice

8. Move Me

9. Good Ones

10. New Shapes

11. Lightning

12. Used To Know Me

13. Yuck

14. Beg For You

15. Every Rule

16. Selfish Girl

6 hours ago, Sis said:

No I think it's finally time to leak the leaked Moonlight solo demo that was put back to being unleaked after having its debut on Picosong.

THIS TWIN!!! now we want somebody to leak moonlight demo but solo or we'll pretend it haven't leaked once again or leak the stems whatever WE just want lil xan out of our ears:nails:

I work from home and a customer called in to set up an account and Charli got brought up and I told him to stream hot in it out July 1st and he said omg I saw that I can't wait so yeah.... Charli baby if you see this I'm doing free promo for you babes 😘😘😘

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Used To Know Me carries the same energy as Vroom Vroom and its SCARY how good it is

That's facts love, I am absolutely stuck on utkm

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I’m gonna post a take here, but the interpolations on Crash… I think she improved on the original song every time. :popcorn:

More contemporary productions… Beg For You sounds better with a garage beat and a more ethereal approach, UTKM just captures the fun vibe of a night out... They are just better!  :true:

Am I the only one that slept on c2.0? I always skipped bc I thought the intro was meh and that the original song is superior… but oof the way the second part of the song finally hit me. It’s the better song  :true:

3 hours ago, xploush said:

Am I the only one that slept on c2.0? I always skipped bc I thought the intro was meh and that the original song is superior… but oof the way the second part of the song finally hit me. It’s the better song  :true:

Probably in my top 3 from HIFN tbh… :popcorn:

3 hours ago, 111 said:

xboxers, i'm selling two tickets for the The Charli XCX Experience in London (24th June), the one off show where she will be performing songs from all eras. hmu with offers

Just sell them at the same price as sold 💀, I don’t get the mentality of ticket reselling-someone could of purchased these as intended 

In other news I’d love if charli went outside of the box and collaborated with only Ariel and Garbage on a new album once her break is over- 

I really feel they’d be a good a fit as Shirley is a great melodist and the rest are producers. 
they’re also really LGBT friendly.