Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Charli XCX's Crash: conceptual art, or a bashful embrace of mainstream pop?  | Dazed

This photo specifically

maybe it's a little reference. i fell in love with the photoshoot for Crash

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

4 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

who keeps clearing the samples for show me love, and that close together. it's completely unfair for charles 

When the Gaga fans get those Sophie etc. rejects on the Chromatica tour and one of them ends up sampling Show Me Love

It's funny how every pop girl and their mother is either in a Paramore phase or a trashy 90s club music phase right now, with no in-between

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

9 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

When the Gaga fans get those Sophie etc. rejects on the Chromatica tour and one of them ends up sampling Show Me Love

It's funny how every pop girl and their mother is either in a Paramore phase or a trashy 90s club music phase right now, with no in-between

trashy 90s club advocate here and PROUD 

13 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

speaking of which remember to presave charles’ latest trashy 90s club oonts oonts song ‘hot in it’ out june 30 :oprah4:

I mean it has been three months since release. If it had potencial to go viral it would have already, so we really need to focus on YUCK something else and maybe it'll come over time...