Fluorine

Charli XCX

Spoiler

I don’t want her to have a viral tiktok moment bc I even can’t listen to unlock it without imagining dickheads, idiots, teenagers doing gun fingers, why do some of y’all judge success on if a song goes viral on tiktok:facepalm:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, viktoria said:

not yall actually falling for that

I’ve been out of the loop for a min :rollin: I knew it sounded too good to be true… but then I thought not to underestimate Crash era promo…….

Sorry all  :rip: 

16 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Live from the Upside Down (Stranger Things event) tonight! :popcorn: 6pm EST. Not sure what time Charli is on though.

https://www.snacks.com/DoritosStrangerThings

make sure u guys register for tickets (its free) Watch #LiveFromTheUpsideDown with me! Free tickets here: https://www.snacks.com/doritosstrangerthings StrangerThings4&url=https://www.snacks.com/doritosstrangerthings

xcx experience shows:

early show:

5:00pm doors
5:25pm support 
6:00pm Charli XCX
7:00pm curfew

the late show is:

7:30pm doors

7:55pm support

8:30pm Charli XCX

9:30pm curfew

see you all there :makeup2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

the shows are gonna be so short :lmao:isn't curfew when everyone needs to be out the building?

curfew is when the show needs to end by

looking at an hour ish show

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, archiemm said:

curfew is when the show needs to end by

looking at an hour ish show

ok that's not too bad, it seems an odd choice to do 2 shows for such a special event.

and why the hell did they book such a tiny venue when she literally sold out a 10k venue last month in the same city...weird!

51 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

ok that's not too bad, it seems an odd choice to do 2 shows for such a special event.

and why the hell did they book such a tiny venue when she literally sold out a 10k venue last month in the same city...weird!

its meant to be an intimate small gig for the hardcore fans where she plays songs from all the eras 

but it sold out so quick they had to add another show lol.. she's gonna be exhausted

27 minutes ago, 111 said:

its meant to be an intimate small gig for the hardcore fans where she plays songs from all the eras 

but it sold out so quick they had to add another show lol.. she's gonna be exhausted

she literally said she can’t even go out and party after doing a show nowadays because she’s too tired, she’s gonna be dead halfway through the second show

giphy.gif