Fluorine

Charli XCX

You know what would've been cute, an XCX Experience deluxe boxset with two bonus discs, one a selection of mastered unreleased tracks and the other one a copy of 'XCX World' mastered + all of her mixtapes and albums.

Charli, you can still do this digitally and give the gays what they want on Spotify and release the CD's plus vinyls for a leg and a kidney later. I know vinyls take 18 months to produce.

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

qfrWuBl.png

5 hours ago, 111 said:

its meant to be an intimate small gig for the hardcore fans where she plays songs from all the eras 

but it sold out so quick they had to add another show lol.. she's gonna be exhausted

I thought the whole point that it was a one time thing first come first serve thing. Kinda spoils the point by having a second show. Makes it less of a one of a kind show

So the Charli era shows. 

theres 2 shows with the second one not being promoted at all… times changed last minuet for the first show. 1 hour to do 1 song from every era? 
and apparently now the second show is going to be different from the first one which makes no sense since this was meant to be a one off event. People are already lining up and most people are going to both shows. So what was the point in doing 2. And not just a full 1.3-2 hour show. And Charli hasn’t even acknowledged this event at all since announcing it. Never mind the second show…..

update: people for the second show only are now mixed with the people who are going to the early show…. This is gonna get messy no-nope.gif

Edited by joshy123

I’ve been doing a deep dive on M.I.A.‘s music lately, which I’ve wanted to do for quite a long time, and seriously she’s like Charli’s edgy older sister. Loving it so much… the inspiration is so clear. :defeated: :defeated:

Charli is like the big label, bubblegum little sister with just as much attitude. And of course I mean this all in the absolute best way possible!

3 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

I’ve been doing a deep dive on M.I.A.‘s music lately, which I’ve wanted to do for quite a long time, and seriously she’s like Charli’s edgy older sister. Loving it so much… the inspiration is so clear. :defeated: :defeated:

Charli is like the big label, bubblegum little sister with just as much attitude. And of course I mean this all in the absolute best way possible!

the actual pioneer of pc music