Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

both setlists absolutely amazing...............

I doubt anything will come of the shows, the same way nothing happened with the small Pop2 and hifn shows, but I would love a soundboard recording of the shows and the Crash tour too. 

I forgot it’s Glasto so we’ll probably get a Crash broadcast this weekend. 

Sorry to those who only attended show 1 but show 2 is devouring 

Show 1

Intro, Grins, Lock You Up, Need Ur Love, Track 10, Trophy, Lipgloss, Stay Away, Official, Anthems, I Got It, Focus, Paradise, Next Level Charli, Constant Repeat, Nuclear Seasons, Sorry If I Hurt You

Show 2

Intro, Pink Diamond, What I Like, Vroom Vroom, Roll With Me, Stay Away, Official, Click, Anthems, Delicious, Black Roses, How Can I Not Know..., Need Ur Love, Nuclear Seasons, Next Level Charli, Lipgloss, Grins, Constant Repeat

22 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Show 1

Hide contents

Intro, Grins, Lock You Up, Need Ur Love, Track 10, Trophy, Lipgloss, Stay Away, Official, Anthems, I Got It, Focus, Paradise, Next Level Charli, Constant Repeat, Nuclear Seasons, Sorry If I Hurt You

Show 2

Hide contents

Intro, Pink Diamond, What I Like, Vroom Vroom, Roll With Me, Stay Away, Official, Click, Anthems, Delicious, Black Roses, How Can I Not Know..., Need Ur Love, Nuclear Seasons, Next Level Charli, Lipgloss, Grins, Constant Repeat

PINK DIAMOND?!

FUCK OFF IM SO JEALOUS

negAbhB.png

49 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

PINK DIAMOND?!

FUCK OFF IM SO JEALOUS

Vroom Vroom, Pink Diamond, and Visions back to back to back would’ve been the ultimate serve on the Crash tour… glad we got Vroom Vroom and Visions though.

Best part of the set for me. Amped things up to 11. :defeated: :defeated: 

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

Show 1

Hide contents

Show 2

Hide contents

ONE Sucker song vs. half the True Romance album?? The Charli XCX Experience, my ass

miss-jackson.gif

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

wish we got no angel or maybe some xcx world tracks as a cheeky easter egg :oic2:  but other than that the setlists are complete and utter slays

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

I was lucky enough to go to both shows tonight and Charli was amazing. The second show was my favourite Charli show I’ve been to so far, her energy just got better even after just doing another show :wowcry: also both setlists were perfect and I can’t believe I’ve had the chance to see some of those songs live.

here’s a video I got of stay away 

4 hours ago, charli bby said:

Show 1

Hide contents

Show 2

Hide contents

nah show 1 got track 10 that makes up for all the rest

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

I need a full 4K UHD recording of Need Ur Luv immediately

Not 4K but good enough... check out the account, he has the other songs on there.

Sorry If I Hurt You, HCINKWINRN, & Anthems sound amazing :trisha:

1 hour ago, clementines said:

glad i didn't go to this i would've fucking DIED once show 2 started like...PINKDIAMOND AS THE OPENER!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed show 2 was IT

footage also made me realize that while the tour choreo is great i miss her super dynamic, off the cuff dancing energy

aOaIzH2.gif