Fluorine

Charli XCX

Its incredible how TR vibe is alive and well after all these years and watching these videos tonight only proves that. She really needs *at least* to bring Nuclear Seasons back to her og tours setlists. That deep voice she did thru that era wow ladies we weren’t ready for that.

ps: Sorry If I Hurt You getting justice we like to see it

She seems so unsure when she references True Romance, like babe we LOVE it don’t worry, I was so sick I almost bailed on the whole thing but I managed it to do the first show and I’m so glad I pulled through because it was such an iconic show, unexpected absolute bop to see live was Need Ur Luv everyone loved it and the floor almost gave way during I Got It she was losing her mind, was sad she didn’t do any of XCX world, not even GNO or No Angel but beggars can’t be choosers I suppose:umadney:

as cool as it is to see Charli with dancers, doing choreo and having a big set on the crash tour, nothing comes close to the energy she has when it’s just her on stage in a smaller venue, to this day one of the best shows I’ve ever been to (maybe THE best show I’ve ever been to) was the London Pop 2 show with Sophie, AG, Hannah, Rina, Tommy, Dorian & Raye in that tiny little venue in Shoreditch, that show is unmatched imo, the way she conducts an audience is amazing to experience every time 

giphy.gif

Although she’s right, the tone of her latest tweet ain’t it. We as polish angels asked her to post anything about Poland’s abortion laws several times and nothing happened. Same with Philippines, Mexico, Brazil…

also, correct me if I’m wrong - but didn’t she ignore the Russia-Ukraine war also?

54 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Although she’s right, the tone of her latest tweet ain’t it. We as polish angels asked her to post anything about Poland’s abortion laws several times and nothing happened. Same with Philippines, Mexico, Brazil…

also, correct me if I’m wrong - but didn’t she ignore the Russia-Ukraine war also?

not posting about something def does not mean it’s being “ignored”

aOaIzH2.gif

On 4/24/2022 at 8:25 AM, OverYourHead said:

I wish her London fans had jobs, they always get to her shows at the crack of dawn, there’s this one girl who looks like a mouse I see at every damn show and she gets her friends to get there super early and then walks around like she owns the place when she arrives:wtf:

Spoiler

She was there :bye:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

She’s a celebrity and relatively tone deaf at times like most regular people, women are being beheaded in Syria and Iraq consistently and no one gives a fuck. 

because it’s western civilisation we’re all expected to cause an uproar. I’m not saying it’s not an important issue and it does need to be challenged but when their own president can’t do anything? Something ain’t right there-my suggestion to everyone is leave the 3rd world country as soon as you can. 

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

not posting about something def does not mean it’s being “ignored”

41 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She’s a celebrity and relatively tone deaf at times like most regular people, women are being beheaded in Syria and Iraq consistently and no one gives a fuck. 

because it’s western civilisation we’re all expected to cause an uproar. I’m not saying it’s not an important issue and it does need to be challenged but when their own president can’t do anything? Something ain’t right there-my suggestion to everyone is leave the 3rd world country as soon as you can. 

of course I just think her tweet is horribly worded and kinda hypocritical 

+ she specifically mentioned being “vocal” in it so… 🥴

Speaking of Charli's "vocals" (...), I went and tried to make a studio version of the Tainted Love duet with Soft Cell from the Stranger Things x Doritos concert

I thought it sounded good enough to share it with you, so enjoy and lmk if there's anything to fix/improve

https://onlyfiles.io/f/64c7ec513f264343bde4a5e1e4f6b0cc

GdC1rjj.jpg

Sidenote: I've also ripped and remastered the whole set - hmu in case anyone wants to give a listen and I'll upload it too

7 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

women aren't beheaded 'consistently' in Iraq and Syria lol

perform it more often then? what's not clicking miss thang i can assure you every single fan attending to the concerts would rather listen to track 10 than boom clap and i love it that's for sure :tanisha:

51 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

every single fan attending to the concerts would rather listen to track 10 than boom clap

it is 2022 and it's time for the SUCKER hate to end!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina