Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Although she’s right, the tone of her latest tweet ain’t it. We as polish angels asked her to post anything about Poland’s abortion laws several times and nothing happened. Same with Philippines, Mexico, Brazil…

also, correct me if I’m wrong - but didn’t she ignore the Russia-Ukraine war also?

it's not like she has any say in the matter of a war

xMcVPI7.jpg

6 hours ago, playboy barbie said:

the fucking CROWD IS DEAD DURING THE TRUE ROMANCE PARTS BRO WHAT THE FUCK MAN 

imagine being tasteless like that. I pray for those souls

7 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Famous was a cultural reset and idgaf what y’all think bc it’s factual 

only intelectual people understood the concept of Famous. And I did

Out of all the songs I’ve had Lock You Up stuck in my head since Friday:squidward:

also side note, the last time I heard her sing TR was the first show I went to of hers in 2013 and the fact I got to see Stay Away live again ascended me to the astral plane

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

women aren't beheaded 'consistently' in Iraq and Syria lol

There are tons of articles on this-what reality do you live in? 

here’s one recent one 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/extremism-watch_us-condemns-killing-two-women-syria/6201346.html

heres when they initially started doing it-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/30/islamic-state-beheads-civilian-women-for-first-time-for-sorcery/

I don’t know the overall stats but regardless of them being beheadings-other violent behaviour has been displayed so…

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

that is a classic, often people will call songs classic not truly understanding what that means but when i say this is a classic i mean this is a classic!!!!!!!!

There’s a lot of lip synching going on during this all eras concert. 

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

imagine being tasteless like that. I pray for those souls

only intelectual people understood the concept of Famous. And I did

The TR angels left ages ago-most of them don’t like her newer stuff.

If she marketed an all TR tour to the right audience, I’m sure it would be more engaging with the audience.

my dream setlist (this changes daily btw)

Spoiler

1. next level charli

2. lucky

3. 3AM

4. roll with me

5. vroom vroom

6. track 10

7. what i like

8. delicious

9. spinning 

10. party 4 u 

11. every rule

12. cross you out 

13. dreamer

14. constant repeat

15. february 2017

16. girls night out

35 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There are tons of articles on this-what reality do you live in? 

here’s one recent one 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/extremism-watch_us-condemns-killing-two-women-syria/6201346.html

heres when they initially started doing it-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/30/islamic-state-beheads-civilian-women-for-first-time-for-sorcery/

I don’t know the overall stats but regardless of them being beheadings-other violent behaviour has been displayed so…

Lmao. A couple of occurrences from more than 7 years ago. That is NOT 'consistently'. Maybe if the US didn't barge into Baghdad and 'consistently' torture innocent men, women, and children by physically mutilating them, raping them, and just fucking dehumanizing them in war prisons, all because of a false intel from the CIA, maybe those extremist islamic organizations wouldn't exist? Maybe if Putin had not been shelling Aleppo 'consistently' for 10 years straight then Syria, which was in a fine state before, wouldn't be a failed state now? And surprisingly enough, Iraq was back on its feet almost immediately after the US troops left, surprise surprise. So no, no current beheadings are occurring in any of these countries. What reality do YOU live in? 

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

Lmao. A couple of occurrences from more than 7 years ago. That is NOT 'consistently'. Maybe if the US didn't barge into Baghdad and 'consistently' torture innocent men, women, and children by physically mutilating them, raping them, and just fucking dehumanizing them in war prisons, all because of a false intel from the CIA, maybe those extremist islamic organizations wouldn't exist? Maybe if Putin had not been shelling Aleppo 'consistently' for 10 years straight then Syria, which was in a fine state before, wouldn't be a failed state now? And surprisingly enough, Iraq was back on its feet almost immediately after the US troops left, surprise surprise. So no, no current beheadings are occurring in any of these countries. What reality do YOU live in? 

It says 2021-use your eyes 

I’m not going to get into a socio-political argument, there’s an outdated and misogynist thinking of women in a lot of parts of those countries. 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It says 2021-use your eyes 

I’m not going to get into a socio-political argument, there’s an outdated and misogynist thinking of women in a lot of parts of those countries. 

I'm just gonna make an educated guess and say that you're not from any of these countries and have never been there either. Maybe don't talk about things you don't understand? 

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

I'm just gonna make an educated guess and say that you're not from any of these countries and have never been there either. Maybe don't talk about things you don't understand? 

Have you?, please stop with this PC rhetoric-talk to anyone who has emigrated from these places and is a WOMAN.

I would like to reiterate I’m not stating-non western country=Backwards politics. 

If you want me to make a comparison America is in the same lane.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Have you?, please stop with this PC rhetoric-talk to anyone who has emigrated from these places and is a WOMAN.

I am an arab woman. And no, no one's beheading anyone. The american invadors did rape plenty though. But hey, we're the misogynistic backward stone age cavemen. 

Just now, House of Balloons said:

I am an arab woman. And no, no one's beheading anyone. The american invadors did rape plenty though. But hey, we're the misogynistic backward stone age cavemen. 

I’m not from America and I certainly agree on the treatment but everything else…I think we’ll have to end the discussion here.

This is literally the first time I’ve clicked into this thread and wtf is going on 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift