Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

It always amazes me with how big her fanbase is people are usually horrible with instantly recording/sharing things like livestreams etc. Like with that 2020 Tidal performance there’s still some parts that no one recorded and we will never have them :deadbanana:

Well, shows are meant to be enjoyed, instead of being a phone slave and record the whole thing in a sketchy quality. 

Sure thing, you can take photos and videos in certain moments. But imagine being so busy recording most of the time and not losing yourself into the epic moment of seeing one of your faces giving it all for you. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

It always amazes me with how big her fanbase is people are usually horrible with instantly recording/sharing things like livestreams etc. Like with that 2020 Tidal performance there’s still some parts that no one recorded and we will never have them :deadbanana:

still waiting for crash acapellas grr

It’s easier to capture the set from iPlayer when they upload it. Since it was live and there’s so many performances it may take a while. 

FYI, UK angels you can watch Alone Together on iPlayer for free as it was broadcast on TV recently. 

16 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

sorry but can she pls drop i love it

okay lowkey usually i would agree but.. it kinda fits with the setlist! also it got the crowd SUPER hyped 

would much rather have i love it than boom clap, which imo sticks out like a sore thumb in that setlist

also i find it really interesting how the crowd (which i’m sure was filled with locals/nonstans) seemed MUCH more excited for 1999 than boom clap, taste! 

i feel like the reign of boom clap is definitely over 

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Well, shows are meant to be enjoyed, instead of being a phone slave and record the whole thing in a sketchy quality. 

Sure thing, you can take photos and videos in certain moments. But imagine being so busy recording most of the time and not losing yourself into the epic moment of seeing one of your faces giving it all for you. 

I’m talking about screen recording livestreams NOT recording her at concerts with your own phone 

On 6/26/2022 at 6:36 AM, evalionisameme said:

The TR angels left ages ago-most of them don’t like her newer stuff.

*coughs up a lung of dust and stands up with a cane* We still exist.

(I personally just don't vibe with HIFN but everything else is Boppingtonville)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

some of y'all don't really go to her shows and it shows 

aOaIzH2.gif

even though we love to hate some of her hits, just watching her and everyone sing and jump to classics like i love it and boom clap is just fun! ofc i wouldn't trade them for her amazing deep cuts but y'all need to chill with these opinions, she is never taking them off the setlists anyways :air2:

5 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I’m talking about screen recording livestreams NOT recording her at concerts with your own phone 

Oh, I understand better now. Silly me. 

Yeah, I agree, people should record and save those livestreams and keep them alive on YouTube ♥ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde