Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, xokuba said:

Angels, can some of you cut the audio and make a live album from the Glastonbury show? Please :wub:

I’m planning on doing so, but I think I’m gonna wait ‘til the end of the week in hopes of getting a higher quality recording – and better sound quality as well

4 hours ago, rollwithme said:

can someone upload this to google drive or something? It won’t let me download without paying for an account or waiting 5 hours to continue 😒

Mega is scum and I hate how many megaposts are hosted on it fr

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 hours ago, xokuba said:

Angels, can some of you cut the audio and make a live album from the Glastonbury show? Please :wub:

7 hours ago, rodamik said:

I’m planning on doing so, but I think I’m gonna wait ‘til the end of the week in hopes of getting a higher quality recording – and better sound quality as well

the wait is over! live album incoming tomorrow! :party: in the meantime, any thoughts on the cover? :flutter:

0FALsWZ.jpg

Now yall know I had to make my own CRASH Tour at Glastonbury Cover here yall go:

FWeQDNGUEAYVlqa?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

I was inspired by this cover (shoutout @mrmidnite15 on twitter idk if they're on here but they made this one) but wanted to go more red for that crash concept

FWTPuD9XwAAYi7-?format=jpg&name=large

Charli-Sig.png

IG

19 minutes ago, clementines said:

have any of yall actually made an mp3 version of the Glastonbury show?

i was going to make one after i finally downloaded the bbc ripped version but found this on twitter (Didn't like the cover that's on there so had to make my own but I was gonna make one anyway)

https://twitter.com/nextlevelbilly/status/1542217006283382785?s=20&t=-raVKaR5mDfKVhDzxzzv5w

Charli-Sig.png

IG

10 minutes ago, track10swig said:

i was going to make one after i finally downloaded the bbc ripped version but found this on twitter (Didn't like the cover that's on there so had to make my own but I was gonna make one anyway)

https://twitter.com/nextlevelbilly/status/1542217006283382785?s=20&t=-raVKaR5mDfKVhDzxzzv5w

thank u! (def gonna use the art u posted on here <3)

9 hours ago, blameitonme said:

omg sorry i just meant the picture :deadbanana:i'm not a big fan of it sorry if it came off rude i thought it was official omg :defeated:

knowing it’s fan made elevates it fs. Good job :)