Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lightning's choreo is so fucking cute, I love that it respects the geometry of the song. I tried explaining to her at a m&g that Cross You Out sounds like circles but I was too high to get my point across :blush3:

16 minutes ago, visions said:

Lightning's choreo is so fucking cute, I love that it respects the geometry of the song. I tried explaining to her at a m&g that Cross You Out sounds like circles but I was too high to get my point across :blush3:

OKAY……let me get this straight….i’m not the only one who sees/feels music like this??? (especially while high)

Whatever happened to Charli writing for other artists? She was doing so well with it: Selena Gomez, Will.i.am, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Madison Beer, Gwen Stefani (also heard rumours she wrote for Britney Spears & Rihanna). Then she had Senorita, and you'd think after writing a smash like that she'd be getting bookings non-stop. But I think Rita Ora is the only artist that's released a Charli co-write since Senorita?

We know she wrote for Addison Rae (which will never see the day of light), and did a session with Ava Max. But other than that, no one else?

2 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

Whatever happened to Charli writing for other artists? She was doing so well with it: Selena Gomez, Will.i.am, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Madison Beer, Gwen Stefani (also heard rumours she wrote for Britney Spears & Rihanna). Then she had Senorita, and you'd think after writing a smash like that she'd be getting bookings non-stop. But I think Rita Ora is the only artist that's released a Charli co-write since Senorita?

We know she wrote for Addison Rae (which will never see the day of light), and did a session with Ava Max. But other than that, no one else?

tbh i’m sure she’ll always write for other artists, but since crash is a bigger era i’m assuming she’s just putting all her energy into that

(also i don’t think she actually did a session with ava max, was just a rumor, she addressed it in a tweet iirc, and the song for rihanna was same old love! she just passed on it) 

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

also i don’t think she actually did a session with ava max, was just a rumor, she addressed it in a tweet iirc,

PAnF1wfetqRd6R8zlB5qPEvUc7xc8lUz2cSB15t6

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥