Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

charli is keeping the hits for herself this era :hype:

out out was huge but imagine if it was released by a more popular artist....worldwide smash i fear

i know for a fact if Beyonce sang Used To Know Me it would be a worldwide smash

there's still time for Yuck to have its own moment. hopefully in august, after the third leg of the tour is done, she'll have time to shoot a video

12 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay but the 2015 version of Bel Air actually slaps :hdu: 

I love the og but I think I was never into the rework until now and :wowcry: 

you like her screeching vocals on that?????

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

you like her screeching vocals on that?????

The bridge is my least favourite part, but the rest I'm fine with. I just love the production so much :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/2/2022 at 10:56 PM, visions said:

Lightning's choreo is so fucking cute, I love that it respects the geometry of the song. I tried explaining to her at a m&g that Cross You Out sounds like circles but I was too high to get my point across :blush3:

On 7/2/2022 at 11:13 PM, andruexcx said:

OKAY……let me get this straight….i’m not the only one who sees/feels music like this??? (especially while high)

I definitely see the music I like visually. Often times songs will trigger a memory, or the feeling of a place, either real or completely imaginary.

Sometimes the artwork attached to the song or album helps, but a lot of times it’s completely an image I get from the music itself, and a lot of times it’s not even from lyrical imagery. It’s completely from the sounds and production. It’s pretty nuts.

Cross You Out always warranted a music video in my mind, because of how I see it in such a light and dark “tie dye” sort of aesthetic. Like I could just imagine silhouettes of Charli and Sky singing and moving around the screen to a very bright metallic backdrop with these acidic, again, almost tie dye-like patterns, then on the darker bits of the song, or the heavy bass hits, the screen would go dark but retain the splotchy color patterns and their silhouettes would flip to bright white.

That’s just kind of how I see Cross You Out, in general. Heavy contrasts. 

6 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

“I’m gassed up like I’m Texaco” probably one of the best most intelligent lines ever written her mind scares me

Sorry to break it to you but Charli stole this lyric from a 2012 Azealia song