Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 7/5/2022 at 2:20 PM, InTheFastLane said:

Was the SUCKER & True Romance repress confirmed? I'm hoping it's coming this August, but anyone have an update about it?? 

IMG_7623.jpg?width=467&height=609IMG_7624.jpg?width=477&height=609

yeah, apparently they are set to be hitting stores any moment now
at least true romance

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

IMG_7623.jpg?width=467&height=609IMG_7624.jpg?width=477&height=609

yeah, apparently they are set to be hitting stores any moment now
at least true romance

the urge for me to either gatekeep my original pressing or cave and buy the new pressing is my 9/11 :angie:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

6 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

or leaked too early lol

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47oevvjcgm2o0pwjq2m4

well these f*** can’t stop leaking her shit so idk what y’all expect

but she/Tiësto still should have released it early

negAbhB.png

On 7/5/2022 at 8:57 PM, godsmonster said:

Hot In It was released waaaayyyy too late

I feel like seeing they were trying to build hype around it on Tik Tok and other social medias by having people (Such as Kerri Colby and the other ones that ended up in the lyric video) using that song to promote it before release is why it took so long to release it

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

7 hours ago, charli bby said:

HIT THIS WOMAN?

Today I met Charli XCX and I told her how I threatened to leak her songs back in 2017, she started laughing and I started laughing. I thought this was finally when I would get my peace, I told her how worried I was that Cannelle would push through with the FBI/CIA investigation but there we were laughing about the situation, or so I thought. Charli XCX responded: "Oh you will get your peace", and I don't know where she hid it, but out of nowhere she conjured up a 14 inch dildo with the girth of a baseball bat.

"OPEN UP ANGEL", she screamed, while she started hitting me on the head and forced me to get into doggy position.

Click here to read how this story continues.

28 minutes ago, Sis said:

Today I met Charli XCX and I told her how I threatened to leak her songs back in 2017, she started laughing and I started laughing. I thought this was finally when I would get my peace, I told her how worried I was that Cannelle would push through with the FBI/CIA investigation but there we were laughing about the situation, or so I thought. Charli XCX responded: "Oh you will get your peace", and I don't know where she hid it, but out of nowhere she conjured up a 14 inch dildo with the girth of a baseball bat.

"OPEN UP ANGEL", she screamed, while she started hitting me on the head and forced me to get into doggy position.

Click here to read how this story continues.

christina-click.gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif