Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, Sis said:

Today I met Charli XCX and I told her how I threatened to leak her songs back in 2017, she started laughing and I started laughing. I thought this was finally when I would get my peace, I told her how worried I was that Cannelle would push through with the FBI/CIA investigation but there we were laughing about the situation, or so I thought. Charli XCX responded: "Oh you will get your peace", and I don't know where she hid it, but out of nowhere she conjured up a 14 inch dildo with the girth of a baseball bat.

"OPEN UP ANGEL", she screamed, while she started hitting me on the head and forced me to get into doggy position.

Click here to read how this story continues.

I can't hide my boner right now in the bus. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, xokuba said:

True Romance (Silver Pressing) August 19th

SUCKER (Pink Pressing) August 26th

o hell yes to that TR silver pressing (already have sucker on black vinyl and really don't need an other copy)

aOaIzH2.gif

Imagining my XCX vinyl collection in August 🤤

Albums:

Spoiler

True Romance - black and silver

SUCKER - picture disc and pink

Vroom Vroom - black and clear

Number 1 Angel - red

Pop 2 - clear

Charli - clear

how i'm feeling now - orange, yellow and clear

CRASH - grey, white, clear marble and opaque marble

Singles:

Spoiler

Boom Clap - black etched

Spinning - pink

Kinda wish the TR vinyl was a galaxy purple pink sorta of thing but can't complain cause its actually getting a repress like wow 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Kinda wish the TR vinyl was a galaxy purple pink sorta of thing but can't complain cause its actually getting a repress like wow 

I think we'll get something like that for the 10th anniversary! She was saying about repressing it with new artwork etc next year

4 minutes ago, bored said:

I think we'll get something like that for the 10th anniversary! She was saying about repressing it with new artwork etc next year

Really? I thought this silver one was basically that but the idea not seen fully through :hdu: Should I hold out on spending my money? I don't want to miss the TR repress but if theres something better coming on the way :uh:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Really? I thought this silver one was basically that but the idea not seen fully through :hdu: Should I hold out on spending my money? I don't want to miss the TR repress but if theres something better coming on the way :uh:

I'm not really sure, I think they knew demand was there for a repress and I do think she'll do something more special for the 10th anniversary next year?