Fluorine

Charli XCX

Realistically, I doubt there will be a special 10th anniversary vinyl released unless it’s announced when the silver one is announced.

it would make no sense to put the money into manufacturing 2 variants of the same album that would release within 8 months of each other, especially with the way the vinyl industry works now

the only way I could see another variant being done at a later time is if she decides to go on a True Romance anniversary tour & does a tour exclusive vinyl variant that she would sell at the merch table (which I doubt because she’s never done this sort of thing before and doesn’t seem to care about that sort of thing)

I would say it’s a safe bet to buy the new repress when it’s announced

On 7/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Just got in a car crash a few hours ago so stream CRASH in solidarity

Edit: I'm in the news! https://zone911.com/accidents/33025-derniere-heure-spectaculaire-accident-pierre-bertrand-ferme-dans-les-deux-directions

i cannot believe you got into a car crash and almost died and told everyone to stream crash im getting millie

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 7/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Just got in a car crash a few hours ago so stream CRASH in solidarity

Edit: I'm in the news! https://zone911.com/accidents/33025-derniere-heure-spectaculaire-accident-pierre-bertrand-ferme-dans-les-deux-directions

💀 I’m happy you’re alright,

I guess God spared you so you may continue spreading the good word of Charlotte. 

16 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

i cannot believe you got into a car crash and almost died and told everyone to stream crash im getting millie

12 hours ago, HandsTied said:

💀 I’m happy you’re alright,

I guess God spared you so you may continue spreading the good word of Charlotte. 

9 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

oh God :crai:

Thanks yall :omfg2: Guess even hell said no to me :w8ing:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 7/9/2022 at 9:12 PM, rollwithme said:

Realistically, I doubt there will be a special 10th anniversary vinyl released unless it’s announced when the silver one is announced.

it would make no sense to put the money into manufacturing 2 variants of the same album that would release within 8 months of each other, especially with the way the vinyl industry works now

the only way I could see another variant being done at a later time is if she decides to go on a True Romance anniversary tour & does a tour exclusive vinyl variant that she would sell at the merch table (which I doubt because she’s never done this sort of thing before and doesn’t seem to care about that sort of thing)

I would say it’s a safe bet to buy the new repress when it’s announced

i mean 

she mentioned doing a 10th anniversary repress with a new cover just a few months ago, at which point this silver repress was probably already in production so? i feel like we’ll be getting another limited edition one next year, with this silver repress being more standard for anyone who still wants a copy with the old cover

On 7/9/2022 at 1:17 AM, LunaeManifestum said:

“He will wait uh uh untiilll” :defeated:

I really have faith I will listen to this in studio quality someday

ps: get the shoes baby, get the shoes

Idc about anything else, leak the studio version of this !!!!

51 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

a moment

:legend:

This mixtape deserves a second life in streaming platforms. 

The original "Glow" song ♥ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 3/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, Dayfid said:

New Snippet of Green Money in a brief case/Block(?): https://onlyfiles.io/f/3af09ab2f513441e840b66c8501bc2f9

Stay (Snippet): https://onlyfiles.io/f/6bf2ee6365ef4684804936e9874263c9

came back here to say that these sound like two of the best songs she's ever recorded and i sincerely hope they leak some day

I really miss the HIFN era for all the intimate performances that we got.

specifically, this performance is one of my favorites ever. A full set, one of the best raw performances of party 4 u we’ve ever gotten (also really love her performance of cross you out here)

also the iconic Spirit Halloween look that was so unexpected and random but worked so effortlessly

17 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Leak No Angel (feat. Dua Lipa) sZ7GaNH.gif

going back to this, i have thought about this and i think that good ones could easily be a dua lipa song

like imagine her voice on it it would have been so iconic and now i need a good ones remix feat. dua lipa

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx