Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, Dima said:

Stem edits

I was just about to edit my post ‘cause I was suspicious too – didn’t actually listen to them before posting

the 7 Years one has a new ‘voice note’ recording tho, like the one she put in Enemy

1 minute ago, rodamik said:

I was just about to edit my post ‘cause I was suspicious too – didn’t actually listen to them before posting

Yeah, there are a lot of demos using stems. I remember she played 7 Years demo during her documentary. It was so rough and good.

Hot In It is laced with crack!!! 

HOT GIRL COMING TO SLAY HER THOUGH… the way Charli constantly outdoes herself continues to blow my mind!!! :krylie: I haven’t listened to the leak so i am beyond excited and ready tor Wednesday. 

14417469274.gif

thinking about the leakage of january 2021. we got hey boy hey girl, up n down, believe, the full 24 hr album in hq, all of the 2018 outtakes, various xcx world demos, if i cried, jungle and atomic, and so many more random unreleased songs and demos all in that month. a wild moment in time