Fluorine

Charli XCX

I kinda hate it. I mean I know it’s just for a soundtrack so it has a specific vibe to it but the idea of present Charli doing any 2.0 of her previous projects is so meh to me. These lyrics are just wack and this whole recycled vroom vroom-ish outtake sound, it was great in 2016 but now it’s just giving mean twinks posting the “💅” emoji

I mean, like I said, it’s just for a soundtrack so i get it why the lyrics are lazy and she’s just doing a 2016 charli song generator for this kind of movie but i just know she’s capable of doing something cooler idk!!!

sorry for ranting i know it’s not that serious since it’s just a random release I’m just kinda disappointed 

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I kinda hate it. I mean I know it’s just for a soundtrack so it has a specific vibe to it but the idea of present Charli doing any 2.0 of her previous projects is so meh to me. These lyrics are just wack and this whole recycled vroom vroom-ish outtake sound, it was great in 2016 but now it’s just giving mean twinks posting the “💅” emoji

I mean, like I said, it’s just for a soundtrack so i get it why the lyrics are lazy and she’s just doing a 2016 charli song generator for this kind of movie but i just know she’s capable of doing something cooler idk!!!

sorry for ranting i know it’s not that serious since it’s just a random release I’m just kinda disappointed 

Shut ur nasty mouth

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL? YOU JUST WANNA BE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

:bop:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

14 hours ago, dance4u said:

thinking about the leakage of january 2021. we got hey boy hey girl, up n down, believe, the full 24 hr album in hq, all of the 2018 outtakes, various xcx world demos, if i cried, jungle and atomic, and so many more random unreleased songs and demos all in that month. a wild moment in time

january 2021 was gay history 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

12 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Yeah but I’ll take it over hot in it-a sequel to spicy me thinks.

13 hours ago, venicebitch said:

what-ew.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Yeah but I’ll take it over hot in it-a sequel to spicy me thinks.

Yeah but for me hot in it at least doesnt sound outdated with these “you just wanna be me” “you’re not invited to the party” “you can’t sit with us💅💅” type of lyrics

48 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Yeah but for me hot in it at least doesnt sound outdated with these “you just wanna be me” “you’re not invited to the party” “you can’t sit with us💅💅” type of lyrics

Hot In It sounds like it came out in 2013 :rip: